Feedback Pirate Cup Legacy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jun 12, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Disaster2604

Disaster2604 Junior Expert

yes

Bawdyn likes this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

Yes it does.

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
  3. avokate

avokate Active Author

Good evening i bet germany wins and the match results that she lose germany wins 2-0
    2- i was second on the france champion rank daily and i didnt recived nothing i hope u fix
    This for me

4. Silent-Bob

Silent-Bob Forum Apprentice

5. Rymar

Ahoy Pirates!

The betting issue has been forwarded, please remain patient while we are awaiting a fix.

Rymar

6. avokate

avokate Active Author

And for the rewards of rank i was 2 global7

7. Rymar

Ahoy avokate!

Please contact Support.

Rymar

8. lordix

lordix Forum Apprentice

and again ,after restart i can't go back on the map several times cache empted ,restart cp etc. etc. restar was an hour ago ,still not back on the map ,what's this?

keeps saying 'new client available' WHERE?

9. Rymar

Ahoy lordix!

Shut down anything related to Seafight, reopen the game client and leave it - do not login till Updating... disappear

Once gone simply login - you will be able to login onto the water without any issues.

Rymar

10. lordix

lordix Forum Apprentice

i did all that ,several times ,now after 1 hour i got back in ,still 1 hour gone

11. stokvisje

stokvisje Forum Apprentice

the chance of a national design of the NPC could shoot up 2 days and I only have 2

zwaardvis likes this.
  12. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

What is a "Legacy Pirate Cup Participant" and is it some kind of buff?

13. -BigBadWolf-

-BigBadWolf- Forum Apprentice

If you are referring to the reward in the puzzle, it is a ship design. It looks like the other nation blimp ships.

14. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Old Hand

Yes, and thank you very much.

15. Rymar

Ahoy stokvisje!

The chance seem quite low, but it is still possible to obtain them.

Ahoy 8luckyjack8!

This is a ship design which can be obtained as a reward for unlocking 140 puzzle pieces.

The information provided by your fellow pirate is correct.

Rymar

16. daggerstip

daggerstip Forum Apprentice

yes another event to not really try hard to play it. event npcs spawn and within mere secs damage is done to it by player ships that never seen so rewards are not wholly given when npc does get sunk. i had to hit too many npcs to just get credit for 1 quest of 15 npcs. and puzzle pieces are unbelievably rare to get as said npcs are hit prior by others. hitting every day and i only have 18 puzzle pieces. sheesh. too many maps have partially shot down event npcs. unhit npcs are very hard to find. watching ships take 1-2 hits and then leave npc. no wonder so few people on game, cheaters continue to chase real players away. no reason to play. i used to play 12 hours a day when i had the chance, now its 1-2 hours. no goal can be achieved in events. its always the same people in top rankings EVERY SINGLE TIME! here's a thought for developers, have a hurricane go thru randomly on game, and re-arrange maps islands etc. each time you get on game the maps are different. cheaters will have a harder time and programs wont know what co-ordinates are what rewards. more true randomness.