Feedback Pirate Lords

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Pirate Lords

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on The Pirate Lords Event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

could of atleast changed the designs for pirate lord event xDD

or did you just copy and paste from the previous events as always and miss out most of the new information? lul

C4RANTHIR likes this.
  3. C4RANTHIR

C4RANTHIR Forum Greenhorn

ctrl+c ctrl+v from last pirate king event xd

4. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

Lazy developers and/or moderators. seafight never changes

5. Tettie

Tettie Forum Apprentice

It is indeed very sad to see that the designs don't change.

Why don't you bring back the old school designs???

For god's sake it's a ' Ghost Lord ' and u give us the Dalendros, instead of Elite Kilimatu / Elite Kiliwalli / Elite Kokelau...

Also for the other Lord's get us a good designs, I prefer some of the old ones:
    - Kartogas
    - Advent Warship
    - Azrael
    - Abaddon
    - Akragas
    - Bomberbee
    - The Bonus CD ships (all 3)
    - Computer specials (Riptide & Marant)
    - Headless Horseman
    - Infernos
    - Lucky Dragon
    - Nerus
    - Obscurus
    - Ouranus Warrior Design
    - Picasso
    - Syanite
    - The Invisble Man

So many cool designs, and u always give the same ones over and over again.. just sad

Xenoverse and C4RANTHIR like this.
  6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Last Event the four designs were Design 31, Curse of the Oceans, Asbru and Acari. Now we have Dalendros as the design on day 4 and no Design 31. So some of the harder designs to win last time are made easier, and a new design has been introduced.

We shall of course forward your feedback though for future iterations of this small event.

Swift

Tettie and Jasie like this.
  7. DAUSCO

DAUSCO Forum Greenhorn

I have no word for this event :(

Xenoverse likes this.
  8. шüʟғ™

шüʟғ™ Someday Author

I just think its bad that old designs come back.
    Remember old days when worked hard to get a design and not many others got it.
    A few years later BP just gave it away like a toy in a Corn Fakes package. :mad:

Suddenly my precious were stolen. :(

9. Ҝɑizσku

Ҝɑizσku Forum Greenhorn

Disapointed by this annoucement. I already have all the designs, (of curse not the dalendros on GB7 but apologise it's not a perfect design ship) realy realy realy bad annoucement.

10. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Last hits for 50 million hp event ship for event season, really :O Please exchange it to damage, otherwise its kind of impossible to get season done. Poor rewards for these first day ships anyway

11. Pedro*_*Navaja

Pedro*_*Navaja Forum Apprentice

which map do the ships spawn? I'm sailing for like 30 minutes but no event ships yet...

12. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

The problem arrises because, well...
    Dalendros is a literal clone of dalendris...
    https://prnt.sc/wibq7d

As far as I am concerned, I'm glad with the CoO, since I was not in possession of that design, that I can't deny. (thx for bringing it in :cool:)
    BUT
    I think it would have been nice to see a better design on day 4, since it's basically a rip off of a design that was on sale all winter.
    Thank you :)

13. Pietjepuk123

Pietjepuk123 Forum Apprentice

I am not even sure the event is running. For all the hours I have been online I have not seen a single event ship. Maybe up the spawnrate?

14. Likeaboss!

Likeaboss! Forum Apprentice

man it's red, thats marketing!
    i dont really know why do i bother checking the forum and trying to play on the event, 50mil hp ship 40k dmg with hollows, silly rewards, how much is bugpoint worth at the moment?

15. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

Yes I've lost interest in the event and its only been an hour. 50 mil hp npc - its no wonder I see them floating around with no one shooting them. And the season rewards being based on kills, not damage, is just insulting. I'll grade it a D solely because it hasn't caused a server to crash yet.

16. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

I confirm, got CoO this morning ;)
    although, spawn rate seems low

17. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

please make getting the design most damage instead of random for this and future events, kinda *edit* not getting a design due to bad luck

Last edited by moderator: Jan 9, 2021
  18. skillsallround

skillsallround Someday Author

i dont think the chance for yulongs is appropiate ive reciced this over 8 times and only 1 with yulongs please increase coin drop rate.
    2021-01-09 02:49:06
    You received 18856 x Kraken Poison ammunition.
    You sank Burning-Ice Lord's ship.
    You received 256898 x Pearls.
    You received 1100 x Crowns.
    You received 239446 EXP (experience points).

19. -A-C-E-

-A-C-E- Forum Greenhorn

I strongly believe that the Ghost Lord is a waste of time due to the rewarding pearls being less than the amount you spend to buy the ammo. I think the rewards should be atleast doubled.

-A-C-E-

Sea~Stream likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.