Feedback Pirate Lords

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Swift, Jan 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Pirate Lords

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on
    Pirate Lords event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. 亗birger亗

亗birger亗 Forum Greenhorn

i got the most damage a couple of time:)

but did`t not get the design????

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please be aware that there is only a chance to obtain a ship design from the Pirate Lord.

Rymar

4. 亗birger亗

亗birger亗 Forum Greenhorn

hmmm....

• The player who inflicts the most damage is rewarded with Black Powder or the Marauder of the Seven Seas design. (feedback for the design: Crowns)

5. 2022-01-07 14:27:29
    You received 1 x Marauder of the Seven Seas.
    only shot 1 with most damage when they design events the translation and actual game play never match cant believe either just shoot and hope and then leave feed back as niether info from the people who should no is ever correct until there informed by the actual player im affraid.

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes - I doubt the below is correct, because I have never seen more than one of these ships per day for this Event (and otherwise - the server load will be really bad on Day 4):

General Info

During this event 4 event ships can be found on the maps 5-50:
    • 1st day: Hollow Lord
    • 2nd day: Hollow Lord and Burning-Ice Lord
    • 3rd day: Hollow Lord, Burning-Ice Lord and Kraken Lord
    • 4th day: Hollow Lord, Burning-Ice Lord, Kraken Lord and Ghost Lord

-PUSAT- likes this.
  7. 亗birger亗

亗birger亗 Forum Greenhorn

what time at the day wil the next eventship be on the seacard ;)

8. if the events on for 4 days and 4 npcs then there will be 1 each day probably from 11 oclock onwards following day a new npc arrives

9. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Please reread this part of FAQ once again, it clearly states that you can get either Black Gunpowder or the ship design.

The following information is correct.

During this event there can be more than one type of NPC on the water on the same day.

The next type of NPC should spawn around 11 am (local server time).

Rymar

10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you Rymar!

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Unfortunately, I was right about the lag. This is Day 2 (at night) and it is horrible. I can't fix it either - by clearing my cache or logging out and back in, etc. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.