Pirate test 44-45

Discussion in 'Help' started by Skandalo., Jul 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skandalo.

Skandalo. Forum Greenhorn

Im done with prophet mirage's damage and I'm in 4/5 for the stuff required. I went to quest givers and I can't see quests. I wonder why?? Do I need to cancel my pirate test, finish quests and do all damage again? Thank you

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hello @Skandalo. ,

you dont need to cancel your test, keep it like it is. Just wait till quest resets and do em again.

3. Skandalo.

Skandalo. Forum Greenhorn

Hello Kruchy! I waited for restart time and they didn't appear:( I think there is a bug. Ty!

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Quests usually reset at noon server time not when they restart the server.

5. SacalaMota

SacalaMota Forum Greenhorn

BAwdyn, im one of persons who has this problem, the quest doesnt appear since 2 days ;)

CiroElGrande likes this.
  6. Hello Pirate,

Your fellow pirate is right restarting the test to do the quests is not advisable. I cant say why the quests aren't showing for you however I can say that it has nothing to do with the fact that you have the test running. Quests normally reset at noon server time. So be patient maybe something went wrong and they didn't reset properly.

Silentpartner

7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there has been no further response we shall close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.