Players caught on ban waves

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -๖ۣۜßuکhWλCƘΣЯ™-, Oct 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

players caught out on bigpoints banwaves to loose this percentage of 75%

1. yes

79.3%
  2. no

20.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Players who are caught out on Bigpoints ban waves should loose up to 75% of there cannons OR 75% of there currency being:

Safanad coins
    Yulong coins
    Crowns
    pearls

Been stated in T&Cs that bans were going to be harsh, i think the players that invest in the game should have the choice of what happens to the players they sail with on servers

should be self explanatory answer and will show who's doing what on the game really lol.

No more hand slaps please. 2 weeks is a walk in the park . id be happy if you settled it at 6 months for first offenders :))

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    ╬SpAcE╬ and DIAL-911 like this.
  2. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Wonder ehy BP not close their account! Still chocked even if reported!o_O:confused::eek::(

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  3. crazy-diamond

crazy-diamond Junior Expert

6 month ban and strip ships of everything that can be obtained illegally, crowns, pearls, equipment, coins... the lot .. reset them back to zero and see how cocky they are then :)

4. .Kenze.

And rang and all they got most be gone away!

DIAL-911 likes this.
  5. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

i say perm ban

.Kenze. likes this.
  6. DIAL-911

DIAL-911 Forum Apprentice

7. .Kenze.

Yes lets kick them out of here.Any rookie can play smart but a REAL fighter can play. ;)
    You know what I mean. Seen to much like last 10 years. ;)
    Just go google,you tube and see programs and BP still not get it.Rofl.

8. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

It'll never happen, 80% of people use auto-pilots. Furthermore, those said players represent most of their incomes. Essentially doing this would eradicate the players from nearly all servers... Trust me, I'm not for those automatic pilots, but they're somewhat "required" to keep the game alive... Unfortunately

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  9. ΜΕΔΟΥΣΑ.GR

ΜΕΔΟΥΣΑ.GR Someday Author

100% everything is stolen

10. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

ban is no good anymore ppl thats still here got loads of boats . DONT BAN DELETE is the only way.

11. ^MAD~MAX^

^MAD~MAX^ Forum Greenhorn

Permanent ban these players.

12. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

Only thing this would do is make people quit and make the game even more dead.

Good idea if it was a huge game, but it isnt, bigpoint would just be shooting themself in the foot.

Most people who bot spend the most money

13. TWINS...WAЯ[RㄨC]

TWINS...WAЯ[RㄨC] Forum Greenhorn

idk, the captain update is a solid option to beat bots, they just need to work around it so u can let it do tasks when u go offline and you have ur own build in bot (captain)

14. -={Old=Yella}=-

-={Old=Yella}=- Someday Author

don't just ban the bot player - block his 'IP' address as well!:rolleyes:

bonnie66 likes this.
  15. Pino

Pino Someday Author

Let them pay pizza for me every day :D

bonnie66 likes this.
  16. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Delete all cheats .If bp goes bust good at least it stops the botters

bonnie66 likes this.
  17. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

I agree, in a perfect world all bots would be banned but there's no way Bipoint would remove 80% ish out of all their players/income. It could have happened years ago when the % of bot players weren't insanely high but now it's to late and they will have to look for alternative strategies of making the game fair.

GeneralAdmiral and Xenoverse like this.
  18. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

Haha they would if they could

19. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

what planet u on oskar try 2012 when i sent in war and peace told them what would happen and now they are scr$ED not long now.

20. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Are you in your stated 80% ????:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.