Players caught on ban waves

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -๖ۣۜßuکhWλCƘΣЯ™-, Oct 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

players caught out on bigpoints banwaves to loose this percentage of 75%

1. yes

79.3%
  2. no

20.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enoque

Enoque Forum Apprentice

Sadly bots are here to stay, until The developers interduce there own version of it into the game. Not just for scrolls but for everything.

msyeqen0101 likes this.
  2. msyeqen0101

msyeqen0101 Forum Greenhorn

seafight as a good game as i am watching lately it will end very soon with regret
    RIP SEAFIGHT

3. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

anybody who votes no check there time online every day.

4. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

Yes but that was 2012. Try and report a guild today for boting today and see where it gets you. I Recently wrote to support and asked if I could get someone banned if I recorded them boting. Short answer, no.

Xenoverse likes this.
  5. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Same happened to me recently[...]

6. Alot of points being made, but if you was betting constantly would you be spending?

7. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Best thing anyone who opposes autopilots/cheats can do is to stop playing. It's harsh, but it's something you need to accept. BP Has not given anyone a serious ban in the last decade nor will they.

They will ignore this suggestion and move on. 90% of the player base is on auto. That's why they could careless about making certain currencies like Yulong easier to farm because they know if a player really wants it they will become an autopilot.

This game is now a waste of time, I stepped away permanently just recently after playing since late 2007. It's the best thing I've done in a while. There are much better things to do with your time, I've learned any suggestion you make is a waste of time and will never be taken seriously.

I used to genuinely love this game and cared about making suggestions to deal with issues like this and to level the playing field but BP will not listen to anyone but themselves.

8. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

this game has like 500 active players and you want to ban half of them, what a great idea

jaky007 and Xenoverse like this.
  9. Thing is, this game used to have 1000s of active players, multiple guilds. now its made up of 10 guilds after server merge. i dont care if bots get banned on the simple fact there free lancing, there's no need to for them to buy stuff if there gaining it in there sleep.

Got to ask yourself as well many players both big and small have left the game due to the slapped wrists players get, it will get to a point where they'll just shut the game down. A game that was once good and could still be good and booming if there was more serious implements involved such as longer bans and hefty deductions on there ships. Its a lesson they will have to learn the hard way..... After all i can imagine most players range from 16+

If it meant bipoint had to suffice 250 of 500 active players now for the chance of OLD players a new to come back rather then me fighting a computer each night id prefer that... And its proving that from the yes's received so far on the poll.

but then if old players and new players who are interested in coming back because the scum is gone. then surely sales would go up as everyone would be competing for who the strongest ship is as well as ranks.

10. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

youve also got to remember a lot of those old players didnt quit solely because of bots.. it might of been a factor, but probably a small one.

The main reason people quit is the fact this game costs a fortune to keep up, or even build up.

Starting from scratch is near impossible without spending upwards of £500 - £1000

Paired with the fact the game is full of bugs, lag, crashing, fully going offline for hours at a time, its just not an enjoyable experience anymore.

People used to play seafight because of what it was... Fighting.. pvp.. now it is a farm fest because there is too many daily quests, season etc etc, people fight for 30mins-1hour because if you dont have hourglass fighting against people who do... its just a waste of time.

Lets face it, seafight has next to nothing in terms of end game content, and thats why people get bored and stop spending money... when you stop spending your ship falls...fast. then they quit (sell on ebay)

oh and dont even get me started on mods/devs that dont listen to any player feedback, devs that have no interaction with there player base whatsoever, and bent as hell moderators/admins on all servers not just ours.

11. when you play a game such as seafight its stated free to play. As a player within the game its your choice on how you play- weather you spend or just farm from game mechanics. I tell you what bothers me more with the cost is, i could spend £200-300 an event and player bots will game the same currencies within the week from botting.

The Gist of my thread was about players getting harsher bans for cheating in effect. im guessing the 6 who have said no are in the catergory of knowing theres a chance they could be banned

*Sinister1* likes this.
  12. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

i selected no, and thats simply because i dont want the game i enjoy playing (sometimes) to get closed down due to lack of playerbase.

13. SerpentOfTheSea1

SerpentOfTheSea1 Forum Greenhorn

This is too funny ask BP to ban bot are you crazy? there will be nearly no players left on Seafight most of the heavy hitters are bots as we see them on most nights ON BOTH SIDES.
    Do not expect anything miraculous it will not happen as for bans and deleting accounts i feel a legal battle coming on i am sure BP will not like to try and prove it, its a given that they will ban some and not others as has happened so many times before never has this game been fair to both sides depending what tags you wear lol so give it up

my vote is no simple ban all bots and delete accounts leave servers dead

Last edited by moderator: Oct 11, 2020
  14. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Aha! So we go bots and into real lives?:D:D:D

15. SerpentOfTheSea1

SerpentOfTheSea1 Forum Greenhorn

Quite frankly bots keep this game open take them away means no revenue for BP as some who bot also buy packs for cannons and buffs do you think that is going to happen? i do not think so as for voting it is mute as no way will they ban and delete accounts for all those that Bot as money is money no matter who pays it.
    Another point is if all get banned who are you going to fight or are you wanting to be like the new server look for player who want to fight

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  16. buying a small pack for £26.99 and again payment you say i know a few ships that are doing it are on turkish payment so for the sake of 8.99 from a big ship to access the black market, you really think bp will miss out

People don't mind spending if the game functions. the games declined massively since ive returned to water. my ship plows down majority of enemy with ease without loosing vp. back when i played 5 years ago properly for a fight. every ship was a challenge to sink... that's because everyone didn't mind competing as well as spending to be up there as a strong player. Now no one spends hardly and 90% of fights that happen are basically player vs computer cos of people botting

I bet if you looked at the revenue for seafight 5 years ago to now there margins for profit would be massive. games gone to waste and its gone to waste cos of bots. Ban them longer as well as take away stuff. Im sure bigpoint could send a apology to all the legit spending players that left the game inviting them back then jobs a goodin the games running clean again where players no botting is not taken lightly

17. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

I would hardly call 'BOTS' as active! Bushwacker is correct - Bots have ruined the gamethey and should be got rid of!

18. indiancall

indiancall Forum Greenhorn

If you do not like it stop playing no one forces you to its your choice so my advice is stop crying and just play the game, its a fact over 90% do it and will continue doing it as its the way some have to to try keep up with the big spenders and heavy hitters not all can afford to spend money like other so no matter what happens it will never be fair

19. indiancall

indiancall Forum Greenhorn

You say it is the bots i say it is BP for bringing out new cannons constantly before players even got to be nearly half full and other stuff like buffs and such like paid with money, some say they never botted well we the players know who did or did not whether it be now or years ago so all i say is do not throw stones at glass houses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.