Players vs. Monsters group map

Discussion in 'Help' started by .Kenze., Jun 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

How is it possible when turned to a Tentacle terror,a ship over and over again can keep shooting???When become a terror I cant shoot again?What I miss?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

group map works as designed, cooldown for both action items (Rogue Wave and Monster Rage) is the same.

Rymar

3. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

I mean,this player got sunked several times and kept comming back and shoots! If I got sunked,I get Tentacle terror and cant shoot again.Get I sinked one more time,game is finished for me and return to sf.
    Numbers goes from 999 to 0... sometimes it repeat to 999 again.Strange.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Once you enter the group map as a Player you receive 999 Rogue Wave action items, but when you are turned into a Monster then your Rogue Wave's shall be replaced with Monster Rage (which can be found under the blue star menu).

So if you placed your Rogue Waves on your quick bar then you will have to do the same with Monster Rage.

Rymar

5. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Okay.Thanks. :)

6. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Glad Rymar was able to help you! As the question has been asnwered, I will now close this thread.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.