Support players with Sellsword 4

Discussion in 'Help' started by AIRTEC, Mar 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

How is it phisically possible at this point in time for someone to be running sellsword 4 because ηєνєя-єνєя,Been-there-too,Clausteller has somehow got sellsword 4 and this is 100% i have checked his stats over and he is running it you can tell this because of the extra crit damage

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Due to the many various setups, items and buffs which can adjust players stats it is not possible to determine what items a player has based on the stat value alone.

There have also been multiple packages for sale with various runtimes and not every player purchases them immediately.

With that said, I am unable to comment on any individual players accounts, nor do I know what items they do or do not have. What I would recommend would be to contact Support and they will be able to look into your query.

As there is no further help I can provide on the forum and you have been redirected to Support, I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.