Poseidon's Eyes how to get

Discussion in 'Help' started by Maceel, Mar 12, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

Hello, I'm back to the game after long break, so I'm trying to enter atlantis but I need so called "Poseidon's Eyes" I've check the forum and I read this -

How is Atlantis accessed?

In order to access Atlantis, you need to have an item called Poseidon's Eye. This can be obtained by completing the road to Atlantis quest line we introduced in milestone one.

so, so, so .. I completed all 12 quest lines for milestone one, but where is my Poseidon's Eyes?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Maceel!

Poseidon's Eye can be obtained after completing all 13 quest lines (number 13 was added later on), however if you don't want to do the quest lines there is different option to obtain your first Poseidon's Eye - this item can be looted from Drakir Hrell and Drakir Arral NPCs but
    ONLY IF you own 0 of them.

I have edited that bit of the information into our FAQ.

@Edit

Further Poseidon Eyes can be unlocked from quests found within the Atlantis.

Rymar

3. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

Thank you very much!

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since there is no further questions I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.