Posting player names who win monthly and event rewards

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Feb 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

is this a good idea?

1. yes

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think it would be a great idea to share with all of us the names of the players who win the event and monthly rewards! Why not let us know who is getting the benefits so we can congratulate them on their hard work? Good idea, right?

tez_the_hawk and HIRMU! like this.
  2. SeaWolf[BG]

SeaWolf[BG] Someday Author

I think it would be nice, but most of event winners are bot players.

-Mr.Eyüp- and Kaio6 like this.
  3. shhhh.....I am baiting the forum mods.

tez_the_hawk and Loki1621 like this.
  4. now I will get the attention of the mods for sure..... This player....*Edit*...is always at the top of the leader board....I mean ALWAYS....and I see the ship on the water all the time.....not once have i seen it with the debuff.... This player has nearly 3 billion points racked up for the monthly league buff....nearly 1 billion points more than the closest other player....and THAT colsest player has 8 times more points than I do.......I know what the mods will say...it is a repeat of all the other crap they say and the same deflection coming if you report these obvious bot runners to BP...."oh..we are doing everything we can...blah blah blah...right! SO...Once again...POST THE NAMES OF THE PLAYERS WHO GET THE EVENT AND LEAGUE REWARDS SO WE CAN SEE HOW MANY BOTS ARE GETTING THEM!!

Last edited by moderator: Feb 4, 2023
    tez_the_hawk likes this.
  5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé!

You've been informed on multiple occasions, to contact Support if you suspect any player of cheating / using third party programs.

Forum is not a place for such "reports".

To prevent this thread from becoming a bot discussion I shall close it, please forward all your queries regarding de-buffs / bot users to Support.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.