Announcement Pre-Birthday Sale

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Rymar, Mar 14, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Pre-Birthday Sale

fb_ad_tier_reward_sale.jpg
    When does the Pre-Birthday Sale start and end?

The Pre-Birthday Sale started today 14th March at 12:00 noon and ends 18th March at 11:59 am, local server time.

How does the Pre-Birthday Sale bonuses work?

The more Pre-Birthday Sale packages you buy, the greater your bonus becomes.

There are five bonus levels, and each package purchased increases your bonus level by 1.

You will receive the items at the end of the Pre-Birthday Sale (18th at 12 noon), unless you reach bonus level 5 where you gain the ability to claim them instantly!

What are the bonuses for each level?
    • 1 package: 1 x "Solar Sailer" ship design.
    • 2 packages: 10 x Thunderbolts Level 1.
    • 3 packages: 3 x Dragon Captain Chests
    • 4 packages: 7 x Scorpio Buff, Speed Fishing buff and Ethereal Scales buff.
    • 5 packages: 1 x Veridian Core.
    When do I receive the bonuses?

You will receive the bonuses when the Pre-Birthday Sale concludes. However, if you reach the fifth and final bonus level, you'll be able to instantly claim all the rewards without needing to wait for Sale to end.

Is the size of the package relevant to the bonuses received?

No, the size of the package does not matter. Each package purchased, regardless of size, contributes to your bonus level.

Can I continue to increase my bonus level beyond 5?

No, once you reach bonus level 5, additional package purchases won't further increase your bonus level.

However, you'll still receive the valuable items within the package!

Your Seafight Team