Prevent autoshoot back and autotarget

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -Mr.Eyüp-, Feb 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

As I float around getting shoot at in every direction of people who impossible could target me that fast and my screen light up as 4th of july from these autoshoot back program users, I started think about something.....

Something that can get honest players who isnt play true a 3th part program gain a benefit of actually play true the client. What about make 2 sec delay for a player that just been sunked when he respawn / get back so it isnt possible resunk em instant ?

And also, get old distance back would be aweeeeesomeeeee, distance beat program autoshoot back program easy :cool:

Jumbo76 likes this.
  2. HIRMU!

HIRMU! Forum Apprentice

o_Otrue.and second thing those autoshooters in mapchance,they get target fast,i nowdays shoot what i get target,sry my english.you dont even see the tag or name,but those guys get enemys target strait........moderators can go and test that thing,i dont know does anybody understant what i mean....

3. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

It'll be a cold day in hell before they fix issues like this. They can't even get the debuff waves correct. Look at those high ranked ships with 150,000,000.000+ EP... they remain untouched every time.

The pirate rankings are 100% for 3rd party users and SF Team don't care to change it...

All of these ships also use auto shoot back, instant chilling touch, dragon fires etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.