Problem again with the Freedom event

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, Mar 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I reported on an earlier Freedom event that I couldn't see the quest for damage against the Freedom ship. Its happened again this time too. In addition, I did not see the Flares for pearls in the BM (I did in the shop). And I just shot one for enough damage that I should have made ~20-30k pearls, but when it sunk, I got nothing. What's wrong with my account? (ID in sig).

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The second Freedom I shot did give me the rewards, but I still haven't seen the damage quest I see the chest one only).

3. §harpe™

§harpe™ Forum Greenhorn

i too cannot do quest for freedom damage or lion chests,there are no flares for sale for pearls in blackmarket and also no cabin boys for crowns and no i dont have any on my ship,why dont you just make cabin boys available in the market permanently and be done with it.

id 39/10406077

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Bawdyn, having reviewed your account I can see that both quests are available for you. Simply click the Quests icon at the top of the page and there you can select both the Jolly Roger Event Quests.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can also see that you have already purchased the Flares for Pearls from the in-game Shop, therefore you would not be able to purchase them from the Black Market, these are both linked - purchasing from one will make it unpurchasable in the other (should it be available there initially).

2019-03-17 05:49:10 20000xPearls was/were removed. Reason: Paid for item.
    2019-03-17 05:49:10 You received 50000 x Flare ammunition.

§harpe™, having reviewed your account both of your Event Quests are available, simply follow the steps provided to Bawdyn above to start them. Both the Flares for Pearls and the Cabin Boys are available for you to purchase in the in-game Shop, simply select "Items" then on the left-hand side check the "Jolly Roger Day" checkbox to show all items available for this Event.

Have all queries been answered?

Swift

5. §harpe™

§harpe™ Forum Greenhorn

thx swift all sorted

6. Swift

Ahoy,

Glad that has been resolved for you!

Bawdyn, have your queries been answered?

Swift

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

@Swift

- Quest - I did click on the Quest icon, but only the chest quest was there. It was acting like I had already done the damage quest for that period, but I had not. It was like this for the initial 4 hr period (I logged in an hour or so into the event but did not shoot freedom) as well as later in the second 4 hr period (where I did shoot the two freedoms, one where I did not get any reward and one where I did). I just logged in now and it is available. Something was broken that has since cleared up. I was not imagining that the quest was not there. In the previous Freedom, this quest was also not available to me in the initial 4 hr period, but was there by the second one.

I don't know if this is related or not but I did have another quest problem recently. I had the third quest (not the daily) of the Purgatory's Call event active when I logged out. The event ended before I logged back in, but the quest was still active and I had to dismiss it manually.

- Flares - I understand that after buying them in the Shop they would not also be in the BM, but I went to the BM first and the Flares for pearls were not there. I then went to the Shop and they were available for pearls there so I bought them. In the BM I did see all of the other Freedom related items, including the Flares for crowns, Cabin Boys, etc., only the Flares for pearls were missing.

I understand that it is difficult for you to diagnose the problem when it ends up being temporary and is gone by the time you look into it. I had hoped that there might be something you could see (or the developers?) that I cannot that could be causing this. Even though things appear to be working again doesn't mean that this should be considered as solved. Since this is the second Freedom in a row that I've had problems, I'd like it if it could be fixed so that it doesn't happen again for future Freedom events.

Thanks.

8. Swift

Ahoy,

I shall forward the issues you are experiencing and your comments for it to be looked into, however, as you say, due to it working correctly currently I can not promise any issues can be found/corrected.

As there is no further help we here on the forum can provide at the current time, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.