Bug problem with design

Discussion in 'Help' started by avokate, Jun 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

Ghost Reaper (Black Market)
    • Flawless Ruby
    • Flawless Garnet
    • Dazzling Aquamarine
    • Flawless Sodalite

on forum we read that we will have this design on black market bat i check and i dont find it maybe something wrong on the text or black market

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

this is going o be added with new stock in the black market soon, be patient :)

3. Where you see a black market? I only see a soccer arena market the has 20 gost team ships and none have gems. Black market normaly has package to open it but have seen none for it.

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

the market you are on about is the buccaneers bounty vip market, which appears once in a while and does indeed require packs to open it.

standard black markets are almost always listed under their event name checkbox. e.g. like you said, the soccer arena market is this event's specific black market. if the event was say, turtle Armageddon then the black market would be found under the the turtle armageddon section of the in-game shop.

in lehmans

Market under the name of the given event (currently soccer arena) = black market
    market requiring packs to open it = buccaneers bounty special market.

hope this helps to clarify.

5. Yes I know this but he asked abot a design in Black Market and there is no design there with gems. Just 20 ghost designs no gems on any of them.
    This is why I asked unless just special for some and not others?

Ghost Reaper (Black Market)
    • Flawless Ruby
    • Flawless Garnet
    • Dazzling Aquamarine
    • Flawless Sodalite

6. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

sometimes it annoys me that people don't read my original response that actually answered the question. as I previously stated (if you cared to read) the ghost reaper design is NOT currently available in the black market. it is going to be added to the black market at a LATER DATE. the market is not special to some, everyone gets the same stock and same value.

If you actually cared to read the event faq's it also stated that there would be a 2ND PHASE on the 25th june that would commence the puzzle trading aspect of the event. 2nd phases more often than not contain new packs. the rumour mill is saying that the 2nd phase of this event will have a buccaneers bounty market.

You can more than likely expect that the ghost reaper design will be added to the regular event black market along with possible other stock (to which I don't know) and this addition to be made on the 25th june when the 2nd phase begins. should it not be added, then we will have to be patient and wait for the design to be added.

As for now at this minute, the ghost reaper design is NOT in the black market for anyone and we will have to remain patient for its arrival.

If this clear and thorough explanation doesn't answer your question, I don't know what will, a moderator would tell you exactly the same thing.

7. Well now tulip turnip troll, for your information I didn't read a word of your long winded post I was ask the 1st person where he saw design period! Sorry to pop your little bubble maybe need to jump back on that turnip truck.

8. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

More items will be added the next few days. Black Market is not completed yet. Same thing happens will all the big events. Be patient :) Patience is a virtue ;)

9. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

If you read my initial short response, you wouldn't have needed my longer one. oh, and you missed the tulip bandwagon, post office says your delivery is available for pickup from your closest branch.

Avokate, happy to assist, to further add. the design in question was not added to the black market stock when the new packs came out today. be patient, it will get added eventually :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.