PT 48-49

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mΐکک~Ñoکtřαlgΐ[ØЛƐ]〤, Apr 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

I have done the the Quest`s for Lvl 48-49, for some days ago. And was starting my PT 48-49. I have done the daily quest`s to collect the items I need for my PT Quest. And I have also done the some damage on the NPC Golden Shamshir, I just need 1,7 Mll more to finish that one. Today, I have now logged into my ship to contiune my Test, but when I went to the Quest Giver`s they something else, the old quests I have done before is coming up now, and all my work before this is gone. And I have not cancelled any Quests or nothing, so whats going on here ? I will be eating Popcorn while I do wait for an answer. I will not start from the begining again, its not the first time it has been deleted quest`s or removed items after the new Map levels arrived.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  2. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

forum mods can't help you with that since it's a game bug issue, send a ticket to support, I just did it since it happened to me too today

3. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

And someone deleted all my quests on little boat to next lvl. Had 4/5.Did write support.Strange things happing these days.
    Also this ship. Put it back!!o_O

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  4. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Exceptional Talent

Maybe those big boys eating to much MC Disgusting and Pepsi Max and dont have a CLUE what to do about this game!!!

5. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

i have samme problem me lvl quest dissiper 4/5 do here to for 48 lvl

6. AmiralJocke

AmiralJocke Forum Apprentice

same here

7. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We have had a few reports of this and are looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience while we look into it.

8. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

i have already done PIRAT TEST 49 but i have to collect 5 daily things and was gonna be done with lvl 49 tomorrow. now we all have to do this test AGAIN. and this is not the first time this happenes since the new lvl's. this is pathetic, have u ever heard of any other games witch just delete your progress for no reson?? you should just make everyone lvl 50 so this *Edit* dont happen again... i am loosing faith in this game more and more.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 21, 2021
  9. I do know that, but its an technical issue aswell. Thats why I did also wrote it here. I have also contacted Support. I feel it takes a long time what ever it should be about anyway..Iam still eating the popcorns :)

10. My patience is running out @Seren :) Do you really want me to repeat that song from the Guns N Roses a whole day ? Iam also running out of popcorn aswell. But how its going or does it look now? Is there any news ? I do feel also some news/information to the players going very slow...only that little part should be faster ! :)

11. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As has been mentioned, we have forwarded this issue along. Unfortunately, compensation can not be provided in this case and there is no way to restore your progress, therefore you would have to complete the quests and requirements again.

We know this is not the answer you would like to receive, however, in this situation there is no other alternative.

As you have stated you have already contacted Support, you must continue to work with them. Opening a post on the forum as well as contacting Support is counterproductive and may actually increase the delay in reviewing your issue.

Since you are in contact with Support regarding this matter, we here on the forum are now unable to assist with this issue, please resume contact with Support.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.