Feedback Pumpkin Festival

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Oct 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Pumpkin Festival

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Pumpkin Festival event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. ™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™

™~☣~ℒüїṧ~☣~™ Forum Apprentice

restart sever we frozen

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

the number of points required for the spawn requirement of the npc's in the halloween raid map is too low and it's leaving the map unaccessible because there's npc's every half a square inch cos we can't kill them faster than they're spawning. this is resulting in a huge drop in map popularity. the spawn points needs to be increased to at least around 2000 or even higher

4. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

Hellooo
    I dont think the season counter on finishlijn event quest is Counting
    I finishes like 4 quest already but counter is stil at 0

5. *painter*

*painter* Junior Expert

shipwreck and veneful shipwreck are to hard to find i play for 2 hour and i found only 3 or 4 of them maybe you can speed up spawn time of them

6. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @piranhahunter ,

hover your mouse over it , it will display with quest give you progress (-:

[​IMG]

event is wonderful <3 plenty of coins already done , all event quests done now time for some designs hehe

7. Sparky#

Sparky# Forum Apprentice

Can you guys please launch a event without lag?
    This is impossible, Ship is bouncing back and fourth.
    And it seems that this server is the suffers the most lag, and nobody cares about it, just fix it already!

8. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

this is the first event that I am fully enjoying since a while.
    > the p.ammo is a decent price
    > decent gains
    > i really like the feature of vengeful shipwreck
    > seemingly good prize outcome from the event chests and shipwrecks (or I'm just awfully lucky this time round..)
    > I loved the good cannons in the black market!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    ву_вαутαя67 likes this.
  9. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

From the VOucher thread.

Code SLEEPYBROOKSF

50000 x Pumpkin ammunition
    15 x Event key
    Valid Until: 13th of November 2019

10. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Decent event but please put the order of the soul item available for pearls and no limit so we can have some actual PVP in the event raid.

11. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Please do something about the soul chaser map. There are so many Revetments in there that hit so hard, you can't even move around to find a soul. I don't care about the ranking for that map, I just need to get past the quest that wants me to collect 6 souls. I've gone in 3 times so far and fluked on a single soul before being sunk.

Nobody can survive long enough to shoot them enough to keep it clear.They should hit less, have a shorter range and despawn after a period.

If anyone has any tricks on how to get enough souls to get past this quest, I would appreciate it.

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  12. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

Lol true

13. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I got lucky and got all 6 as soon as I got there because there were enemies shooting each other. I would advise you to go with guildmates and sail around the borders. You may find lone enemies ready to be sunk. BTW the npc's pay quite well, but there are not as many players killing them as players spawning them.

14. micmort

micmort Forum Apprentice

I am not able to play the minimap with the rotating "suns". I can´t see them and have tried everything in settings. Can anyone help me?

15. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey @micmort ,

all you have to do to see " suns " is to go into Options -> Graphic -> Animation and make sure you have only " Display effects " on ( boost cant be used at that time ). That should turn your candle light into " sun " , you can try if it works for ya by simply placing one on water.

16. micmort

micmort Forum Apprentice

Thanks KRUCHY, you are my hero. :)

17. Nero.Nero

Nero.Nero Forum Apprentice

Anybody got the midnight mare design yet? i can't seem to get it after playing the minigames atleast 50 times :(

18. Yes I have, got it after the fifth time I guess.

19. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

well the event what can i say one word = outstanding

TEX~BULL likes this.
  20. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

perfect example of how an event should be. payment packs couldve been better and maybe a buccs market but my guess is your saving that for black friday ;)

10/10, no complaints here :)

TEX~BULL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.