Feedback Pumpkin Festival

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Oct 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kb_rembrandt

kb_rembrandt Junior Expert

Yes, bravo for a great event. As a medium sized ship that only plays 1-2 hours a day, my net profit was 1m pearls, 25 Dev 2 cannons and over 100 coins for the season. It really helps when they don't limit ammo purchases!

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Event was perfect. 10/10. Maybe too short, but still great.

3. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

On what is this event so great been online since event start minimum 15+ hours shot lot of event ships and not seen one danm admiral ship, so what is 10/10 I find it boring and not really worth my time shooting the small npcs for only 4-25k pearl

4. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

All the Admirals spawned in a separate map and there were hundreds off them as nearly nobody wanted to shoot on them. It is always a good idea to read an events FAQ.

5. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

good event. also i agree with the other post about no limits on ammo is really good too.

6. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

What u mean spawn in 1 map I change maps constantly from map 5 to 22 and seen not one in 15+ hours over playing since event start

7. Crazymamba

Crazymamba Forum Apprentice

Robodol, the Admiral Jack spawned in a separate map, the Soulchasemap.

8. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The post event compensation will be today at 12:30 (local server time).

Seren

9. Great event, I ejoyed it :)

- Underrated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.