Purgatory’s Call Event

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Mar 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Purgatory’s Call Event
    The event will start at 12 noon on Thursday 5th March and end at 12 noon on Tuesday 10th March

All times are Local Server Time

The “Purgatory’s Call” event features the following:
    • 2 Event Ships
    • Lanterns
    • Shipwrecks
    • Event Chests
    • Event Black Market (in-game shop)
    • 4 Quests (3 normal, One Daily Quest)
    Base Event

The "Purgatory's Call" Event is a small shoot Event where you can hunt two Event Ships, Postmen and Merchant, on sea

The Merchant is an Admiral NPC and spawns after a certain number of Postmen's have been sunk. The Merchant drops 10 “Lanterns” on Death

All Event Ships must be shot with Elite Ammunition

Pyre Ammunition causes more damage against the Event Ships

Rewards

Postmen:

Depending on how much damage you've inflicted you are rewarded with Pearls

The player who inflicts the most damage gets also Cursed or Radiant souls
    Merchant:

Depending on how much damage you've inflicted you are rewarded with pearls and Cursed or Radiant souls
    Lanterns

In the Lanterns you find many useful items, like Cursed and Radiant Souls, Pyre Ammunition, Confetti Ammunition, Crystals and more

Shipwrecks

The Shipwrecks must be shot with Harpoons. You may find useful items, such as Firestorm cannons level 0, Pyre Ammunition, Armor Plates , Hailstorm, Seers Vision and Crystals can be obtained from the Shipwrecks for the player who does the most damage

Event Chests

In the Event Treasure Chests you find many useful items, such as Pyre Ammunition, Lionhearts, Simbi Amulets, Dragonfires, Unstoppables, Mojos, Firestorm cannons level 0, Cursed and Radiant Souls

Quests

You can accept quests by speaking to Loreena Barrett and Mr. Smythe (on the safe haven)

There are 3 new normal Quests and one Daily Quest

The Daily Quests are reset each day at 12 noon. (Local Server Time)

Please note that any active Event Quests are reset at this time

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Quests
    Movements in the East

Start At:

Loreena Barrett

[​IMG]
    Description:

I told you we would see each other again soon, Captain. I trust you found a way to get Odysseus and Nikolaos out of our Business? Good. Now onto the important matter. Reports from our allies in the East and worrying. Something big is about to happen. You've proven an adequate investigator, now is the time to prove your value to us.
    Task:

Defeat 5 Postmen
    End At:

Loreena Barrett

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

6 Cursed Souls

3 Radiant Souls

250 Crowns

Vault Raider

Start At:

Loreena Barrett

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Movements in the East
    Description:

I'm sure you've heard rumors of an organization called the Vault of the Paladin, even may have encountered some of their allies and emissaries. Well, whoever if behind their recent moves, they've proven to be a political force that can't be underestimated. Tread lightly, Captain, we can't let them know we're snooping around.
    Task:

Defeat 7 Postmen

Defeat 5 Shipwreck
    End At:

Loreena Barrett

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

15 Cursed Souls

7 Radiant Souls

250 Crowns

With a Grain of Salt

Start At:

Loreena Barrett

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: Vault Raider
    Description:

These salt vials, I've seen them before, members of the Kadurum Y'Ka carry those. I don't like this, Captain. First, the Vault now signs of activity from this cult of salt, something is afoot here, and I can't see the links. I usually see the links, that's what I do. I need time to study this matter further. Don't stray too far away. Your help will be needed.
    Task:

Defeat 6 Shipwreck

Defeat 10 Postmen

Inflict 45,000,000 Damage to Merchant
    End At:

Mr. Smythe

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

60 Cursed Souls

30 Radiant Souls

250 Crowns

The Long Watch
    This is a Daily Quest

Start At:

Mr. Smythe

[​IMG]
    Visible Condition:

Completed Quest: With a Grain of Salt
    Description:

Yes, yes, it's been a while, and no, I don't have time for your questions, Captain, only your skills. You've proven adequate in the past, when dealing with such matters -- time to do it again. Loreena may be occupied following other leads, but there's still a mess that needs cleaning up here.
    Task:

Inflict 20,000,000 Damage to Merchant

Collect 3 Lanterns
    End At:

Mr. Smythe

[​IMG]
    Rewards:

20 Cursed Souls

10 Radiant Souls

250 Crowns