PUZZLE

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~, Jul 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ Junior Expert

when do you receive the pieces of the puzzle rewards? im at 110 piecesd and i havent seen any rewards so far

2. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

you need to open those puzzle pieces and when you look up, the milestone is there. click it and you should get reward it offers.

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

in order to get a reward for certain milestone you need to click on it.

milestone.png
    Does that help?

Rymar

4. -MommaDewks-

-MommaDewks- Someday Author

no i finished the map and it still hasn't given me the second to last reward for the skin, cannons or maps. I wrote support and they are no help at all. They just say they are working hard but not what they are working on. This is a joke. They are useless. below is a direct quote which is their response.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused; unfortunately, even though we are the Customer Care Team, we are not the game programmers. There are many things that the Customer Care Team can fix right away, but more complex issues require more complex solutions that also take time.

We know and understand your frustration, but in this case, this is (unfortunately) not something that can be resolved with a quick fix. Our team is hard at work and I know you've already been advised of this, but you will need to continue to remain patient.

PFFT

5. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ Junior Expert

thanks Rymar. if i understand it the rewards are progressive and when you reach each milestone you can open the reward; meaning if you finish the puzzle you have access to all the rewards. is this correct?

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

we understand your frustration, this issue has been forwarded. Please be patient.

Hello,

after reaching each milestone 15, 30, 50 and so on you have to click on this key icon in order to receive certain reward

reward.png
    Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.