puzzle

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~, Jul 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ Junior Expert

it seems the closer you get to finishing the puzzle the more common pieces you collect making it extremely difficult to have enough cursed souls to finish the puzzle. is this intentional so most can not finish? why is there no way to get more cursed souls?

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hello @~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ ,

pieces are drop randomly, Ive been waiting for like 3 days for my last puzzle. Best thing to do is to check event quests daily and once theres one with Mysterious Gift you have to complete it. Mysterious Gifts drop only Epic puzzles and thats how I got myself some extra souls (-:
    You still have almost a week to go dont give up!

3. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ Junior Expert

more than anything else thanks for the encouragement. and thanks for the suggestion. good luck to you krunchy

4. You can sell all your extra souls to buy the ones you need, 20 trades every 24 hours for soul's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.