PVE Build from 0

Discussion in 'Help' started by Godhimself, Oct 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godhimself

Godhimself Forum Greenhorn

I would like to start all the way from 0 on the pve server.

How do I build 'the best' possible pve setup (cannon, skills, castels, gems, etc).
    Are there any 'good packages' recommended on the EU7?

Thanks

2. wizard247

wizard247 Forum Greenhorn

Im maybe not an expert on the matter, but I would say that you can become quite strong if you play for a long time, the harshest part will be in the beginning when you are too weak to make pearls and participate in events, you will get about 100 voodoo cannons from the quests to level 20. With some help you won't have issues to do those.
    At some point you can start making pearls from events, get cannons to replace your 60 pounders, focus on cannon loader, and skill points will take a while for sure. From there it all become possible, but will takes a long time.

If you were to ask me, the best package is probably the corsair's commence with gives 150k crystals, cannons and 1m pearls, will skip you the most difficult grind and get you to that part that you can make pearls easily way faster.

Edit : I had to add that part, without paying you will always be 1 step behind the paying players, you can be nearly as strong as them in a year if you play a lot, but they will always be 1 step ahead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.