PVE MAPS

Discussion in 'Help' started by master-dementor, Jul 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. master-dementor

master-dementor Forum Greenhorn

why did big point do away with all the PVE maps the way it is now the new ships have no chance to learn

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. -_-Sharma-_-

-_-Sharma-_- Forum Greenhorn

i went down to level 4 maps yesterday to help out my mate and thats the one thing he was saying, unless he has the pirate protection. But it is a game for pirates and most people have been through it

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I started playing in July of 2009. The Seafight Map at that time was in 4 rows per number (i.e., Sections 1/1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4) with the next row being (2/1, 2/2, 2/3, 2/4) and onwards, up to the 20 maps. The PvE Maps went all the way up starting at section 1/1 up to, and including, Map section 4/1. So that would be 13 PvE Maps. It was invaluable to me for building my boat. Then years later, it was changed to only the first 4 sections in Row 1. Then they were totally eliminated. I do believe they now have a PvE Server (which is separate), but doesn't help you out if you have already started building your boat. I still don't like it, even though it doesn't personally affect me at this point. The new players are starting out at a huge disadvantage (in my opinion) in this regard.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    -_-Sharma-_- likes this.
  4. Hello Pirate,

This is something BigPoint changed many of years ago. As for why they did we can not answer that as We dont have the answer to that question. If it is something you might like to see implemented you can post in the idea & suggestion section of the forum and you can see what your fellow pirates thing about the idea.

Silentpartner

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there has been no further response we shall close.

Rymar

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.