PVP settings??

Discussion in 'Help' started by †Mighty_Ghost†, Apr 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. †Mighty_Ghost†

†Mighty_Ghost† Forum Apprentice

Hey, I was wondering what I am doing wrong with my PVP settings, I only do +-100k damage with rift ammo with 539 cannons on board, my worst cannons are painbringers lvl6. while other players do +-200k damage with burning ice to me, My castles are maxed out, my trophys are maxed out and my talens are maxed out and i got lvl26 stones on my ship. how is it still possible that there is such huge difference?

2. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

need some ravens and ribs on to make players hit less damage on you and by the sounds of it ur pet gems probably need changing to hit prob and dodge also depends on how many world 5s you have for the crit damage but if you get hit alot try adding some ribs and ravens

3. †Mighty_Ghost†

I do have ribs and ravens on my ship and dodge and hit change on my pet and those 200k they hit is normal damage no crit.. :(

4. hoollgan

hoollgan Forum Apprentice

Pay attention to the characteristics of each cannon. Critical volley is not a factor, watch the main damage to the cannon - my ship. I personally play with painful level 6 and supplement worlds level 5 for players. A total of 575 cannons

5. †Mighty_Ghost†

so if i played with pain6 and some world lvl5 i would do much more damage?

6. Its very hard to see whats best or not, it depends also on what of setups those you`re fighting against has also. There`s so many setups you could use, but then you need also some few ships who has another setups too. Which is used for you different setups. I use 3 setups, but I donot wanna public it, becaue theres thing you might wanna have private too, but its just to calculate it or fight with a friend and try out different things, then you will fnd out whats the best for you.

I use 3 different designs and 3 setups for each design. + Pets+Special Gems. ( 3 Pets ) + Mixed Cannon Setups in one of my setups, depends what Genie The Lamp can offer that day or not )

1. Mapchange War
    2. For Normal War ( Big War )
    3. You vs 1/2 in open map or all over the seas.
    4. Genie The lamp setup with mixed cannons, depends what he offer!
    And Iam far from maxed out ship, gems, cannons and other stuffs. But Iam doing ok at the sea anyway :D

+ I do switch ammo types on hard defended enemies.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  7. †Mighty_Ghost†

Okay thank you for your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.