quest for level 27

Discussion in 'Help' started by Foolish, Jun 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foolish

Foolish Forum Apprentice

I am stuck on the quest for oswald murphy of catching 3 catch of the day. Over the last 3 days i have picked up at least 60 cargo and not 1 catch of the day. Is it bad luck or a game issue?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Catch of the day can be obtained from collecting cargo.

cargo.png

Personally I would recommend map 22/1 for this quest.

Did that answer your query ?

Rymar

3. Foolish

Foolish Forum Apprentice

been there done that. i have collected about 70 of the cargo and not 1 catch of the day. i have canceled and restarted the quest. i have tried for 3 days to get any of them.

4. Kurabiye

Kurabiye Forum Apprentice

Do it in the 26 or 27 map, it usually only counts when it's in the map you are doing the quest for

5. Foolish

Foolish Forum Apprentice

thanks i will try that

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Any luck?

Tex

7. Foolish

Foolish Forum Apprentice

nope. the cargo's only go to level 20.

8. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

They are for sure a bunch in 22/1, try collecting a bunch in that map.

9. Foolish

Foolish Forum Apprentice

that's what i did. it has to be done there. it's the only map that pays anything from the cargos including crowns, pirates and equipment. thank you. ok @TEX~BULL . i got it. you can close this now. you might want to update the bible for this though. it says any map.

10. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As there's no further questions and OP is happy with answer provided this thread will be now closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.