Quest2059 tell me it's not real

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Deathlge, Oct 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathlge

Deathlge Someday Author

Hello ,

So regarding this quest of atlantis , Quest2059 , do you guys realise how difficult is this quest, right ? or you have no idea because most of you do not play the game ?

Do you players have 4 / 6 hours to spend a day on the game , for 5 days ? , most of your community cannot play that much during the week since we have a life and work lol , like we already spent how many days for these quests ? 50 days ? that s not enough for you ?

Please do something about it ... the only ones able to do these quest are the multi-account bot users --'

Thanks

2. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

This quest is just impossible. I was about to start a thread about it. It resets at 12 noon and we must inflict damage to an Admiral that requires to defeat 50 other admirals to spawn. Each one of these admirals requires to defeat 100 NPC to spawn. :confused:

Please, change it! :oops:

₣ilip__bg, *Wonder* and Deathlge like this.
  3. Deathlge

Deathlge Someday Author

Do you think *

4. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

the bots are compleating it

5. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

Deathlge likes this.
  6. **hollyllodz**

**hollyllodz** Forum Greenhorn

Do we get the same design for the finish quest line 12 as for the finish optional quest 7 or are they different?

₣ilip__bg likes this.
  7. Deathlge

Deathlge Someday Author

It must be different , the problem is not design , it's if we don't finish this quest we wont be able to make it to milestone 2 ....

Yesterday i tried to do this quest legit for 4 straight hours , the admiral didn't spawn , if only we had some kind of window that display

when the admiral will spawn lol , we are talking about 5k npc to sink everyday zzzzzzz.

Admins indeed need to step up , if all they gonna do is ' forward this ' it won't help , we need an answer , either they are changing the quest or we gotta get along with it , which means leaving the game lol , we are already waiting for bugs that haven't been resolved for months now and not complaining , but on top of that , they decide to put quests like these ?

Also i dont get the point of the puzzle lol , why would anyone ask to complete a 'Puzzle design ' and not get the design but after completing a certain other question from another dimension jeeesszzzz

Please make sure to try your quests next time before implanting them into the game .

Waiting for a resolution .

8. ✭ζЄЯKЄŹ✭

✭ζЄЯKЄŹ✭ Someday Author

+1 ... To kill 5,000 little NPCs is kinda crazy isn't it? I believe the number of the required NPCs should either be decreased down to an acceptable number or this NPC should be replaced with any other NPC that is easier to complete and spawn.

~cap.Flint67~ likes this.
  9. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I completed all these quests prior to being released on an internal beta server, and I gave my own feedback about the quest and that in my personal opinion it should be changed.

It was not changed by the time of release.

We have been and will continue to forward all your feedback regarding this, but unfortunately I can not say if it shall be changed or not, because I do not have that answer nor do I make that decision.

Swift

10. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

We're aware of that everything else is also torture in this game; stupid harpoon missions, coordinate quest, season system that only favors botters, list goes on... But this "Quest2059" is a big solid *Edit* to all players(probably 5 of them left lul) left that doesn't use third party programs. *Edit* SO... I'm gonna take a 2 week long break of this madness if you decide to fix this gigantic problem well.. Good Job! if not? Still fine by me I'm just gonna buy a new computer. :) You hypocrites very well aware of the situation where there is no way a human can look at a screen for maybe eight solid hours doing same thing without collapsing mentally and repeat it four more times. I'm sorry to see this situation ended up your way. You win BP. This is my last post on this board.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 20, 2021
  11. Deathlge

Deathlge Someday Author

I appreciate your honesty and answer , but we really still would like to have an answer , we know it's not up to you and that sucks , but if it can be refered directly to whoever is responsible and they can get us a final answer that would be perfect .... , i am not the first neither the only player complaining but someone must give us an answer at least lol , only a ' YES ' or ' NO ' ..

Even with bot you wont be able to make it , the only players on my server who where able to do it are some guys playing with different

accounts for straight 5 hours .

it's not something that can be done alone , or with guild withing 1 or 2 hours , it s a quest that requires all of your guilde being in front of their screen for 5/6 straight hours , and ofc if you miss it or you are late 1 minute when it spawns , well you gotta do it again :D .

It s just sad , it's sad that it seems they don't care about our frustration , i know admins can't do anything about it but still someone has to and no ones knows who's that person or team and how get in touche with them lol ...

Last edited by moderator: Oct 20, 2021
    ~cap.Flint67~ and lellu85 like this.
  12. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Maybe take down needed emperors pride, so we can get quest npc spawn easier, it should be easiest solution. Hope they do something to it

13. ~cap.Flint67~

~cap.Flint67~ Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    I join everything written by the players on the topic. I just want to add that for most of us the game is a means to unload after a hard day's work or school and not to work extra. In this regard, I offer you the following
    1. Reduce the number of admirals from which the imperial triumph emerges, for example 10 or 25
    2. Increase the Admiral's HP to about 50 million.
    3. Fix the admiral as a point on the small navigation map.
    I hope you will respond positively to our suggestions.

₣ilip__bg likes this.
  14. I completly agree, this quest is literaly impossible to do without bot, for god sake, just canghe to something a little bit easier

15. ₣ilip__bg

₣ilip__bg Forum Greenhorn

I've been trying to complete Quest2059 at least once in three days and I'm failing. This is impossible and annoys all players. Please change it with more accessible tasks!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  16. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Actually this can be done, but its not easy or very fast, just need good ally behind you :)

17. °•Hσввιт•°

°•Hσввιт•° Junior Expert

It can be done. Developers would not add it in game otherwise. But do not forget that it is a daily quest which means it resets at 12 noon. How many Imperial Triumphs can your alliance spawn in 1 day? I would be lucky if I saw 1 (one!). How many active players are on each server and how many players try to finish this quest at the same time?
    Yesterday, I gave up after 5-6 hours and I only managed to spawn 10 admirals... 10! 5-6 hours for 1 Quest and I failed. Today I was more lucky and I spawned Imperial Triumph at 6:00 am LST (just before my day starts). And you need to do this 5 times!! (FIVE!!)
    Anyway, I believe our point was made out clearly and that Moderators, Admins and Developers will take our request under consideration.

Happy Sailing everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.