Question about ship extension

Discussion in 'Help' started by õWler, Jan 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. õWler

õWler Someday Author

Guys can u tell me how to upgrade my lvl 2 rib to lvl 3 rib?

2. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

Go to Market Cove section , Trading Post scroll down till you see lvl 3 Reinforced ribs and after select the amount you want to upgrade

upgrade ribs.png

Last edited by moderator: Jan 20, 2019
    *KRUCHY* likes this.
  3. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Has your fellow pirate answered your question for you?

Tex

4. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

hello guys i neeed help abaut quests weel am level 10 and when i go to quest for level 10 to kill 5 winter sun and i go to map ten and i go to killl winter sun and i kill 5 winter sun but quest still is kill 5 winter sun how what is problem please can help please

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Log all the way out and back in again after you clear you cache and that should resolve the issue.

Tex

6. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

you mean to log and if dont work to log out then go back to log in

7. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

please just help me am crazy abaut this i killl 10 winter sun and quest is not over is still do kill 5 winter sun dont now what to do

8. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Log off water. Close the game. Clear your cache and and then close browser. Start browser again and log back into Seafight. You may have to quest again but that should kick start whatever was stuck.

Tex

9. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

ok i understound you am gone try i hope it work thanks

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

i will leave open to see if issue is resolved

Tex

11. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

ok i go to safe haven and i log out all close ewriting and then log in again go to qest to kill 5 winter sun and then i go to map 10 kill one winter sun but still quest is kill 5 winter sun but i kill one this problem is not resolve onther quest are good not all what is going on what is the problem

12. CRORijeka20

CRORijeka20 Advanced

i resolw problem is oke is my fauld sorry the chach is when is winter sun onwer i must attack winter sun ship with my pirates to get supplise from ship is all ok thank TEX-BULL :)

13. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

AH you need to board the Winter Sun. Yes I get you now. Sorry for not catching on before. As you seem to have figured it out I will close now.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.