Quests?

Discussion in 'Help' started by 乂ΞŁ•ПĨПĦØ乂, Mar 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 乂ΞŁ•ПĨПĦØ乂

乂ΞŁ•ПĨПĦØ乂 Forum Greenhorn

Where i can do the quests and pirate level?

2. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

safe havens for your level whatever that may be

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

With the new update, all of the quests seem to have disappeared except the event quests and the test quest.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

All quests are now gained from Quest Givers. For information about the 30 to 31 Quests, please view the
    Quests: 30 - 31 bible entry.

At the moment we do not have bible entries for the quests below level 21, however you start the new level 1 quests in the very first Safe Haven from the Quest Giver.

Has this resolved your query?

Swift

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I've found some quest givers, but some of the quests ask for things I've never heard of;
    Royal Inception
    Medallion of Light (do you have to be below a level to see/do this?)

Thanks.

EDIT: OK, I see that the Royal Inception is a new NCP, so that one is now explained.

6. Swift

Ahoy,

The Medallion of Light is the item which shall transport your boat to the Sun Pirates map and can be purchased when you are level 15 or lower, more infomation can be found in the
    Sun Pirates Raid Map bible entry.

Swift

7. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

I saw this quest thread and deside to ask : Am i doing something wrong with one new quest,or what. I got it from ajax map 17, it says to find 5 shipwreck (im not sure what it is in english, finnish its hylky :D) but when i have collected 10 of those diffrent color glitters, it still says 0/5 collected. Is this just me or everyone?

8. Swift

Ahoy,

I believe the quest is asking you to collect the Shipwreck glitter which you can see in the
    Glitters thread. Is this what you are collecting?

Swift

9. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

yes, i collected 10 of them. Another quest seems to broken for me too. I took it from safe heaven 19 , it wanted me to find 5 treasure chest, which i did. I went to give it back to barnacle ballard 22 1 map, but it doesnt let me to collect reward.

10. wolfgangz

wolfgangz Forum Apprentice

I'm sorry but the answers here are not clear. I'm level 10 and in level 10 map and when I click the quest, nothing is shown. Where are the quest and to whom can I get it? I went to safe haven, richard davis i think ,no quest at the moment. Can someone please explain in a layman's term?

11. wolfgangz

Found the quest giver, apparently it's in safe haven map 1. Why is this happening? Why we're back to zero? and no guides after making the changes. The amount we're spending in this game and yet the way changes are done are not acceptable.

12. sertatumsingi

sertatumsingi Junior Expert

You didnt start from zero, the quests are optional. You can simply do them to get all the rewards the new players would get.

13. Swift

Ahoy,

Can you please provide me with the exact name of the Quests in question so that I can pass this on to be looked into?

As your fellow pirate has stated, you have not lost any progress.
    These quests are simply new quests which are replacing the old quests for levels 1 - 20.

As a level 10 pirate you can choose to do the Quests for levels 1-9, which include better rewards than before, or you can choose to start your Level 10 Quests from Emily Davis found in the Safe Haven next to map 9 I believe.

Swift

14. wolfgangz

Then where is the pirate level test? Been looking for it for hours now.

15. Swift

You first need to complete all level 10 quests, of which there are 5, only then you will be able to see the Level 10 Test.

All Level 10 Quests and the Test can be gained from Emily Davis, they shall appear one at a time, so when you complete the first you will then see the second and so on.

Swift

sertatumsingi likes this.
  16. sertatumsingi

The pirate level tests come after the regular quests... You need to do all the regular quests from a certain phase before you can do the pirate test. Pretty sure you havent been looking for hours

17. wolfgangz

Went to 9 SH and this is what I see. Why no pirate level test?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

18. wolfgangz

This is what I see on 9 SH. Why no pirate level test?

[​IMG]

19. Swift

You first need to complete all Level 10 Quests to see the Pirate Test.

In your image, the very bottom quest "Black Hearts and Blaggards", you need to complete that, and any other Quest which shows afterwards from Emily Davis which says "Level 10" under its name.

Has this helped?

Swift

20. sertatumsingi

Im sorry but like the missions for phase one for example take about 5 minutes to complete and you would have immediately noticed the last mission gives you the level up ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.