Quick buttons for Ship presets.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ehturan1995, May 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ehturan1995

ehturan1995 Forum Apprentice

I have another idea of having quick buttons for our ship presets. During fights its necessary to change from pvp preset to repair preset, since most of the time using damage prev. and dodge chance in pvp preset and repair gem and repair castles in castle section. But doing it by hand cause us to loose tons of seconds to do so. We are able to do almost anything by keyboard buttons, such as attack, stop attack, change ammo, use brothers, smoke, dragon fires, center my ship, change map etc. But we really lack of this shortcut for our presets. It might be like ctrl+1 for the 1.ship ctrl+2 for the second ship that we choose as our favorites, and for the presets like ctrl+shift+1 for the first preset, ctrl+shift+2 for the second preset etc. I believe that this will also be a very very efficient spec to have in fights so we can benefit from our presets and ships a lot more. Because having the 2nd, 3rd ships available is not that much easy to prepare in terms of gems, but when it comes to fighting we cant benefit them to our fully adavantage. But Im at least glad that we can actually change between prests otherwise it wouldve been not playable, since we would need to change everything from the scratch each time we want to change our main thing. Hopefully seafight would consider to add this to the game. And I am sure that this would take a lot more short time to bring it to the game in terms of coding.

Bawdyn likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

definitely an interesting idea. Just to clarify, you would like to see presets that included gems, pets/pets gems, castles and skills all in one? Also if I read it correctly, you would like to be able to assign them keyboard short cuts? I want to get your idea correct before I pass it along. I think it has real potential and would definitely be a handy addition to the game .

Tex

3. ehturan1995

ehturan1995 Forum Apprentice

Hello Tex, I can surely clarify this for you.
    [​IMG]

This is the second part of my idea. And for the first part, in the picture it shows NPC preset selected, but Sea Scare is my pvp ship. So although I changed my preset my ship didnt change along with it. So I believe it would be useful to connect these two things together. You can see that you can't even see my PVP preset there since my preset list is long i always need to scroll down to change to that. And as I suggested in the first part, if we assign a keyboard shortcut to this presets it would be life saver. So with one shortcut I can change to repair preset and my repair ship, and with another shortcut i can change to my pvp ship and preset at once in the blink of an eye xD

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I definitely see where you are going with this idea. It's is very interesting and has value. Many years ago when I was still in a war guild and constantly fighting and repairing this would have come in handy. I will add this to my report and pass it along to the higher ups. No promises on implementation but it is a sound idea.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.