Bug Rank Points!!

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sparky#, Mar 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky#

Sparky# Forum Apprentice

So after the Patchday Notes earlier, the ranks came back just now, and everyone on the Mega America server lost lots of points, yet I logged onto an account on the UK server and the rank points over there are 100% normal and this didn't change at all.

I am supposing this is a bug / glitch on the Mega America server, am I correct?

If so, please find a way to find the issue and fix as quick as possible. Thanks!! :)

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I will of course forward this issue along, could we please have your Server and User ID so we have some examples to go along with the report.

Swift

3. parazita

parazita Forum Apprentice

This was also mentioned in general questions and Tex said he would look into it.

4. Swift

Ahoy,

I am aware, however, we will require Server and User IDs to be able to look into this issue.

Swift

5. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.