rank

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ThisIsTheLongestName, Aug 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThisIsTheLongestName

ThisIsTheLongestName Active Author

how come some players ranks have drop that low its insane all the work they do just to get that rank the players i mean the ones who play the game not the bots and ask for the bots they still got high ranks so bp you saying using bots to rank up or are the bots to do with bp thats why they have not been debuffed well looks like yuou drop your self in it again if the programers cant do it than sank and get some new one we all geting fed up with mistakes you do saying one thing and do another like rewards in july thats low cant you see all the bots its them wots got the islands no wonder the game is going down the new rank is bad the price in the uk is very bad as you have to pay for eveything now have you forgot it says FREE ONLINE GAMES get the game bug free for once in your life

2. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

I miss the old rank system, just like I miss the old seafight.

Obel-Korsgaard likes this.
  3. ThisIsTheLongestName

yeh alot do bud they made the game pay more less rewards and freebies for autos

4. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Forget about this game,they have systematically destroyed this game from within.

5. Need to do same with EP and ELP system use the negative 10, 20% and higher to reduce the ep and elp rank points it's one of the reasons they are using bots for League, elp and ep. If run 24/7 should get to -100% you would think.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  6. ThisIsTheLongestName

YEP all they want is money money oh have they forgot it says a free online game the game now is for bots thats it bp saying they trying to ban them lol well BP you use bot look at your capt sys you set it to do a job than its done

7. 1903_onur_[TC*]

1903_onur_[TC*] Forum Greenhorn

Hello good evening, this is a shame yesterday I had the rank of baron of the seas with 128 million points of rank and now I have the filibuster with 86 million points of rank I mean what is happening with this game, really a shame , I put too much money for them to go out with this clown, with this I am not going to put another dollar !!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. i stoped paying a while ago for the simple reason this and events now too but all i can say is you will never change bp so mint as well just ither get on with it or leave only options now a days .

9. BuddhasRevenge

BuddhasRevenge Forum Apprentice

Everybody, relax and breathe, it's just a game, not a way of life......

LAnSUPA likes this.
  10. -Taki-

-Taki- Forum Apprentice

Complete disappointment! Remove the ranks will be better:mad::mad::mad:

☠FIREBALL☠ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.