Rank

Discussion in 'Help' started by avokate, Mar 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

hello the rank points of the ship are not working right i think some1 bugg becouse i see members making 1m point of rank i think its not right
    points are not refreshed like they do every time

2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Please report all suspected botters to support team for them to investigate their accounts.

3. as if BP will ever be able/do anything about the people who run bots. I wrote to support this morning...I played for about one hour and only encountered bots. I have reported so many of them by name and then I see the same ships running the same program the next day. All you have to do is check the top 50 in the league points and MOST of them are running bots. I even found a ship proudly named [Edit] this morning.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 31, 2022
    O.R.P.Błyskawica and Loki162 like this.
  4. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I totally agree LoM... I have did the same thing....i reported a boat making 2billion exp a day and send the pics to show them...nothing....support is totally worthless

Last edited by moderator: Mar 31, 2022
  5. Nimitz

Nimitz User

As the OP has been forwarded to support, I will now close this thread.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.