reaping viper?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Piraten1968, Jul 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piraten1968

Piraten1968 Forum Greenhorn

I have tried several times to come in the malstrom map to defeat 2 reping vipers and now i ask how to do it, when i have killed monsters enough to go in the map?

2. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

Skill tree
    economy
    set master skill to squids in (do this in SH)

click the icon on the seachart when its on 100% to enter the map

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Reaping Viper can be found in a map called "Squids In".

In order to get into that map you have to charge Economy's Master Skill "Squids In" to 100%.

First off make sure that you have "Squids In" Master Skill activated in your Economy Sheet.

skilltree.png

skilltree2.png
    Once you done that this Master Skill should apear in your MS menu like shown on photo below.

skilltree3.png
    Right now you have to charge your MS to 100%, this can be done by killing a bunch of monsters (around 150 monsters).

My personal suggestion would be to do that in maps 1-5, because monsters that can be found there have low HP base.

Once you charged your MS to 100% it should start glowing, which means it is ready to be used.

skilltree4.png
    Now, if you click on it 15 seconds cooldown will start however if you move or will be atacked by player/aggresive npc timer will stop and MS will drop down to 0% (you will have to start over again by killing monsters).

skilltree5.png
    Once you get teleported into "Squids In" map you can find a few kind of monsters (including Reaping Viper) but you have to hurry up because the time that you can spend in there is limited! (it all depends on which level your Master Skill is)

skilltree6.png

When timer will drop to 0 you will be teleported back into the map you started in, and your MS will drop to 0%.

skilltree3.png
    Does that answer your query?

Rymar

4. Piraten1968

Piraten1968 Forum Greenhorn

I am very happy for the answers. Thanks :)

5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As the OP is happy with the answer this thread will be closed.

Seren

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.