Feedback Rebalancing Update - Climb the Rank!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Swift, May 22, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I just read my latest Seafight email. GATHERINGGREED is the code for the upcoming event, mate!:)

2. AlPhA_male_1

AlPhA_male_1 Forum Apprentice

phatty-boastrike i kinda have to agree with you been trying for a few years to get my email changed since the email i had they closed it but they want me to send a email from that email which i cant so i've been stuck trying to change my email

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

Please remember that this thread was created for everyone to share their thoughts regarding the Rebalancing.

@phatty-Boastrike Contact Support with your issue.

Rymar

4. Ψαρας(GR)

Ψαρας(GR) Forum Apprentice

what happened? i am getting much more damage fron nps than before. i used have over 110% avoid damage and now it is 83%

5. Rymar

Ahoy Ψαρας(GR)!

Please check your expansions and buffs.

Rymar

6. Hk_AK11

Hk_AK11 Forum Apprentice

Where can we find a list of NPCs with updated rewards?

7. Rymar

Ahoy Hk_AK11!

All information regarding NPC and their loot can be found here ->
    Click!

Rymar

8. Hk_AK11

Hk_AK11 Forum Apprentice

Those are the old rewards? Brutal envoy gives 20mil now instead of 1.6mil for example

9. Rymar

Ahoy!

Hmmmm... thank you for pointing that out, noted. I will update it when there will be enough time.

Rymar