Reduce the size of the treasure chest icon

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by MiniMeanie, Mar 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

Would it be possible for the devs to reduce the size of the treasure chest collected icon that appears right in the middle of the screen? It's so annoying and you can't click on top of it, hindering your progress when you use the master skill. See screenshot.

http://prntscr.com/n40ivw

_Vidar, AK745, Deadsailord and 3 others like this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I will add this to my report.

Tex

MiniMeanie likes this.
  3. parazita

parazita Forum Apprentice

+1

AK745 likes this.
  4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Hi guys,
    ya gd idea Mini especially when u in El Dorado its very annoying, there u must be fast on that 45 and if u play on a 15" screen and medium scale then u can click only on the border chests cos the middle ones are coverd with the message for chests u pick up .

Ty

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    abah2 likes this.
  5. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

6. Mateu_Santos

Mateu_Santos Someday Author

That El Dorado map kicks me out when there's 5 sec left always :D.

AK745 likes this.
  7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This has been reduced in size a bit recently, hasn't it? Or maybe it's my eyes/memory playing tricks on me :D

Swift

8. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

+1 It would also be nice if it didn't block clicking on it to move your ship. Since the loot you get for it is listed in the regular message area does it even need to popup an additional layer notice at all?

abah2 likes this.
  9. Ňorbért~T~Ň∞bërt

Ňorbért~T~Ň∞bërt Forum Greenhorn

it would also be nice if the 45 seconds didnt start until you were in the el dorado map,as it is you only get 30 seconds in there

10. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

You lose time at both ends of what is supposed to be your total treasure gathering time. However, I have noticed that the message pop-up is smaller now-- though it would be even nicer if there wasn't one at all.

MiniMeanie likes this.
  11. just the rewards received top screen is all that's needed like you need a huge pop up telling you that u picked up a chest when you moved your curser on 1 click to get it you obviously no u picked a chest

jokar_uae likes this.
  12. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I have to say that it is nice that an idea was actually implemented. I never saw the change listed in the patch log (might have missed it), but it is working fantastic to not have that big notice in the way anymore.

Thanks!!!

13. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

it fell into the "and other minor fixes" category. Glad you like it.

Tex

Bawdyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.