Remove freezing from ice ammo.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Adultide, Jun 28, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adultide

Adultide Forum Apprentice

Can you guys please remove the freezing ability from ice ammo? Those of us that like to play solo can't fight anyone because we get instantly frozen the moment we get close to a stack.... Yes I get it you can unfreeze yourself but the ratio of the freeze to the "unstoppable" is much higher making us bigger fighter slam by 10+ players every time.... When you play in a server with fewer people the enemy will always win the fights due to the freeze from ice ammo. There is no way to get away anymore and you would get slam by 10-100 players.

Please allow us to solo fight like we use to and not have to worry about being frozen instantly...
    The number of player on the water is much less so for those of us that still on and continue to play we either stay in a large group to fight off opponents or you risk getting gang by a blur of enemies without any way to get away. The newer player would definitely not enjoy that.

2. SuperMan93

SuperMan93 Forum Greenhorn

cry cry next thing you know you gonna ask to remove the effect of heart ammo or remove smoke bombs as well.

ɛxodiā likes this.
  3. Adultide

Adultide Forum Apprentice

Let me guess.... You are one of those that go around with a stack because you can't fight alone?? It's ok you wouldn't live long against anyone that was good at hit and run maneuver or even map changing.... So seat in your stack and let the pro talk about improving the game and not just making it easier for bots and other to seat in stacks... I am sure the Developers prefer to earn more rather than see people like you farm with 15 other buddies.

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

This is not a place to argue. I will pass your suggestion along. If you continue to argue you will receive an infraction and you could lose forum privileges.

Tex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.