Remove League Or Rework It

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Jumbo76, Feb 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumbo76

Jumbo76 Someday Author

I've talked to a few other players and we honestly don't see the reason to keep the league. It is simply a easy way for Take it to support as it willn ot be allowed here on the forum to get free stuff. We all know that no human can compete with the bots at the top of the league.

Suggestion.

1) Remove the league as it is unnecessary with the addition of the new season.
    2) Rework it (Make it PvP based)

I don't want this topic to end up in a discussion about Edit all I want is your opinion on whether it would be best to remove it completely or rework it in some way.

I think it's time for BP to step up to the plate and show they oppose Edit, removing league would be a start to that. We all know what happened with the yulong coin fiasco in the commonwealth raid map.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 8, 2020
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you for the suggestion.

Tex

3. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

You can take that topic directly to support please.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 8, 2020
    Achu!, Rabbid, abah2 and 2 others like this.
  4. -GiorgosGr-

-GiorgosGr- Forum Greenhorn

through league all of us get buffs etc no need for removal cause the buffs are very important for everyone
    but yes for sure a change could be good BUT first let us test it because some changes have been awful

5. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Should be made PvP based

6. Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ Someday Author

PvP based would alienate PvE players and smaller boats. Some sort or rework would be good, especially for what you can get for the coins as they are a bit behind the times. Not to mention with the current system it takes newbies/small boats multiple months to get anything useful for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.