Removing/Selling canons

Discussion in 'Help' started by TheMenaceReturns, Sep 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMenaceReturns

TheMenaceReturns Forum Greenhorn

Hi there,

Is there anyway I can remove or sell canons? They clutter up my storage and I would like to get rid of them. It concerns:
    50 pounder x 51
    30 pounder x 10

Looking forward to the answer!

2. On the water map...go to ship drop down...crafting...reclamation station....click on cannons you want to get rid of...on right side add the amount of cannons...then hit 'create'. The cannons will be exchanged for crafting supplies. Lower level cannons such as your 50 pounders will not give you crafting supplies that have much value. You can also go to the bible for a more in-debth explanation of crafting.

The*Defiant and TheMenaceReturns like this.
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy TheMenaceReturns!

The only option to remove your 30s and 50s is through Support.

Please contact them if you would like to remove these cannons from your account.

Rymar

The*Defiant and TheMenaceReturns like this.
  4. Well...I admit that I didn't pay attention to the actual cannons that TheMenaceReturns wanted to get rid of.. Thanks Rymer for providing the actual requirements for him.

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.