Repair button......

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -Mr.Eyüp-, Nov 17, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

You guy's have really outdo yourselves this time...I am not even the best in map change
    and I'm not one of the fastest at repairing either, but even I see that this is total bs. Makes me start wounder if its any of the developers that is playing this game or if its test run 10 sec and "okey cool thats a good way". Is it really that hard to fix the damn repair function ? It's manage to produce a whole new world with submarines and gods what, but even after 6 months you have not managed to fix the repair function?

Bawdyn, Tylersgma1999 and The*Defiant like this.
  2. MaxS₮αℜ

MaxS₮αℜ Forum Greenhorn

I perfectly agree, it is impossible for me to shoot in the square because the repair takes several seconds to activate. Please correct this error as soon as possible.

Tylersgma1999 and The*Defiant like this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Please "don't "fix it" if it ain't broken"! Goodness! Now I sink an NPC and have to wait seconds for it to recycle before I can repair. It's only been like it has been (before this brilliant change) for 13 freaking years (or more)! So many things in this game are always broken and messed up, so what do the developers do? They change the things that actually work correctly! :mad:

Improvement: <--(NOT)!!!!!!
    • We are visually showing the cooldowns on the repair button (no additional cooldowns have been added, we are just showing the ones previously implemented)
    • We have lowered the Repair Cooldown from 5s to 3s after pressing the repair button, and 4s after you inflict or receive damage.

4. mixa126

mixa126 Forum Greenhorn

Repair button used to be working perfectly and this change is annoying, you can't repair as soon as you shoot down something or someone,
    amulets and every stuff you Use has 1sec reloading time which makes the gameplay sooo slow.
    Please,remake this repair button, start caring for the Players and ask them what they suggest,don't just make puzzles and sudoku for them.

P.S. E-V-E-R-Y EVENT MUST GIVE A VOUCHERCODE.

The*Defiant and Tylersgma1999 like this.
  5. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

I agree! Too much wrong with the game already fix that first then leave the things that "work" alone!!!

Last edited by moderator: Nov 19, 2022
    The*Defiant likes this.
  6. TheanswerisTOB

TheanswerisTOB Forum Greenhorn

So with new repair instead of great packages on black friday we will see seafight ships with huuuge discount if you know what i mean :mad: and you should ask "why". The answer is that now people dont trust devs that they will give us old repair. They will never say that they made something incorrect, like always.

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Well get this! I just noticed (my hit point base was not fully-repped) and I shot a shipwreck and the recycle delay kicked in! What the heck???? The shipwreck attacked me? Goodness!:mad:

8. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

They say that this just added a visual effect to a cool down delay that was already happening, but I have to agree that it sure feels like it's more delay than necessary. I'm not sure what problem this was meant to fix (the effect nor the delay itself)?

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

May be a response to the repair exploit, seems it has finally been noticed that some can fully repair HP and VP while taking a barrage, and the move out of range and fully rep multiple times is not uncommon. They need to address the Hyper-Speed one day also, it's been around for years.

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Interesting. I am not familiar with this specific "repair exploit" that you mentioned, but it did occur to me recently that perhaps this "repair change" might have something to do with the "auto-pilot" players <--(putting it nicely). Thanks for the feedback, mate!:)

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

From my experience, that isn't correct. It can't be. I have never experienced my repair working like this (visually or hidden from sight) in my 13 years of gameplay . There must be something they aren't telling us, like USS_Defender(CAG-01) said.

Bawdyn likes this.
  12. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

I've never seen repair exploit, but I've seen super-fast repping and if u put all rep castle and sands buff with 29 to 31 rep gems u can super rep to just saying and no this rep crap was not to stop botters but to literally makes everyone one step closer to quitting I started playing this game 2nd year it was out, I never even looked at computers before then now this game is kaka so much kaka it pisses me off what once was great is now kaka as always never fix what is broken just break it worse and then the things that work well break them to lol great motto for bigpoint "if u like let us have it we will screw it up for u"<~~~~ u should add this to ur policy

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I agree that it sure feels different, in spite of them saying the cool down was already there. I did notice the odd time (Post merger) that it seemed like the repair button wasn't responding every time, so maybe it was added around then? I also recall, prior to Unity that you could alternate between the fire and repair buttons and get a small amount of repair between shots, but back then you could get a small amount of voodoo repair in those gaps too. The sit still for 8s to get any voodoo repair is annoying to say the least.

14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes - very good points! Two things you reminded me of: (1) I haven't tried it lately, but someone asked me once the question: "Are we supposed to be able to rep during a 'Sandstorm' in the upper 40 Maps"? (They wondered if another player was "using something"). I tried it weeks ago and lo' and behold! I actually could rep some between the waves of sand! (I imagine with an hourglass it would be quite fast too)! I was very surprised. I have done the "A Moment to Think" Map 45-1 quest (go to 5 coordinates) during the sandstorm! Sometimes I have to move out to an adjacent map and rep and come back in, but I've gone a long distance during one. (Pssst! Don't tell anyone, mate! They might change it);) and (2) A Level 5 Voodoo priest - or the ability to rep our VP shield fast while moving - is long overdue. I suggest they make one right now and sell him for 1 gold.:)

8luckyjack8 and Bawdyn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.