Feedback REPEL THE RAIDING PARTIES!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jun 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

REPEL THE RAIDING PARTIES!

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on REPEL THE RAIDING PARTIES!.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Good Event.

Small Npcs - Good pearls & not too much HP

Admirals - Spawn regularly, give good rewards & dont hit too hard.

Only downside for me would be the payment packs. They aren't that great.

3. .†.HellFire.†.[AΩ]

.†.HellFire.†.[AΩ] Forum Greenhorn

increase the spawn rate of small npc's and increase the point required for the admiral to balance it

4. flafighter

flafighter Regular

Ive sailed 6 maps in 15 minutes and found 2 chests, 0 event ships

5. ƁĻƎƎƊ

ƁĻƎƎƊ Forum Greenhorn

very few ships and chests accommodate or will be failed event

6. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

reward for small npc could be a bit higher or maybe small chance for worldbreaker upgrade recept? not so much npc on the map. and there are litteraly no event chests. i can pick like 5 a hour if im lucky

7. toni_maroni™

toni_maroni™ Forum Apprentice

The spawn rate is definitely too low, otherwise it would be a nice little event!

8. ArmyoftheSouth

ArmyoftheSouth Forum Greenhorn

is there a problem with the event ?

9. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

The pearls from the small npcs should increase to 5k pearls, it's basically the same reward for shooting a drakirs hrell, you earn pearls really slow, you shoot 100 ships you get around 200k pearls but you've spent 100k pearls for the ammo to shoot them. The admiral is pretty good tho, only wish it dealt half as much damage cause I have to use bulwark and legba amulets if I'm alone or with someone else. Also pretty hard to get the design, I've dealt the most damage a handfull of times and still haven't got it.

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

How is everyone finding the admiral? Is it announced? I've never seen an announcement. I've only seen two so far and came across them by accident. And I have to agree, they really hit hard. I took ~150k HP a hit.

11. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

I don't think that they are announced, I just started going map to map and you will see a dot in the mini map if there's one in that map.You know a dot that's far away from your boat, if that makes any sense. I agree they do hit really hard. Anyway that's how I was finding them yesterday.

12. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Ah, that helps. I didn't realize they were on the mini map. :)

bodean likes this.
  13. AKYBOY

AKYBOY Someday Author

I take more then 40 Raid Leader's on damage no skin just 3 or 4 bonus maps the drop rate on this event was low i could say even very low in comparation with other events :(

14. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As this event has now finished we will now close. Thank you all for your feedback which will be forwarded.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.