Reputation Points (Tempests Masters, Quake Conquerors, etc.)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, May 29, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I recently started working on these to get them to 10,000+ (I'm a bit less than halfway there). Then I saw a posting where if you have the 10,000+ Reputation Points, you *might* get like 8 yulongs off a Gildblade. Goodness! I am so glad I quit doing that task! Pitiful! I was hoping for at least 25 to 30 yulongs per Gildblade to give me a chance to make up what I need (I'm a rarity - an honest player)! BP should increase the yulong Reputation rewards to at least a decent level. It's an insult to work your rump off to reach 10,000+ and *maybe* get 8 yulongs?

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

I still believe that it is worth collecting such reputation and here is why:

- You sink NPCs within specific maps, so you gain both reputation and season progress
    - You have a chance to obtain from 3-7 Yulong Coins per each reputation, so if you are lucky you may get up 4x7 yulong coins (or 3 yulong and 3x gold)
    - Having all reputation gives you guarantee yulong coin loot from Usurper
    - Additionally (if 4 reputations are unlocked) you get Yulong coins from Harrowstorm (damage shared), additional Yulong Coins for last hit and most damage as well

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. .Pivot.

.Pivot. Forum Apprentice

Sorry to hijack this thread, but Rymar ever since the rebalancing update, Yulong has stopped dropping from commonwealth raid. I'm on mac and the SF client.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

You already made such complaint and I answered you -> Here

Rymar

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

All excellent points, Rymar! Thank you for taking the time to point these additional benefits out!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.