reputation points

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Jul 4, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would be nice if there were more information regarding reputation points in the game index. Like, what happens when you max out the different categories.. Obvously, I already know that some need to be maxed out to open cup levels, but how about a list of what all of them do when maxed.....and are all the max levels besides commonwealth 10k? The index only shows where to see them. Not very helpful.

Sea~Stream likes this.
  2. VΣЙΏМ™

VΣЙΏМ™ Forum Greenhorn

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

All reputations are easily accessible via the Seafight Bible.

These reputations are usually specific to certain rewards such as the reputations required for extra rewards from the delta of Hai Yan.

We will look into this for the future but for now if you are looking for reputations regarding a specific task then try using the Seafight Bible then look for appropriate thread and it should be there.

Rymar

4. Your explanation completely lacks clairty. If you go to reputation points in the bible, it only directs you to the menu to see how many you have! The question in my post asks what each reputation category adds to the game. If you DON'T KNOW what to look for, how on earth are you supposed to look for the 'appropriate thread!' sheesh

5. Rymar

Ahoy Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé!

I am sorry you did not find my answer to be satisfying.

Here is the link (
    Reputation Points) to the post within the Seafight Bible that covers all permanent reputations (more information within that thread).

For any other suggestions similar to this feel free to post them however bare in mind that implementation may take some time.

Rymar

Sea~Stream likes this.
  6. thanks

7. Rymar

As this request has been added to our Seafight Bible I shall close this thread.

Happy Sailing Pirates!

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.