Discussion in 'Help' started by (WFA)petitebud(6x6), Jan 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahoy,
    I'm new to the reputation system thing, and would like a hand with it. First of all is it true that if I get a total of reputation I get extra rewards on raid maps?
    And second, how do I build Commonwealth Haul reputation?

2. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

What you're referring to is reputation points earned by sinking NPCs in map 31-35. There are four kinds of repuations you need, Inferno Overseers, Tempest Masters, Quake Conquerors and Monsoon Lords. They are gained by sinking different kinds of NPCs, you can find which NPC gives what repuation you need here https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/npcs.1823/#post-521646. Once you get 10'000 repuation on one of them you can get yulong coins in the commonwealth raid map, but you wanna get 10'000 repuation on all of them as the chance to get yulong coins will be hígher cause there's no guarentee you will get yulong coins, it's like flipping a coin and if you have 10'000 reputation on all 4 it's lke flipping 4 coins and you have to get heads 4 times.

3. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Oh and to build commonwealth reputation you need to do quests, been a while since I first did those but I believe you need to unlock a slot in the trophy room which you get for free the first time then you can start doing quests at Monroe Robinson at 24/1. You can do 4 quests a day. I'd recommend buying slashing blades if you want it to go twice as fast since you get double reputation on all reputation with slashing blades. I'd recommend going into the index for stuff like this, everything you need to know about this game is in there https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/index.2506/

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Your fellow pirate is correct with their posts, thank you
    StarLightS

Swift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.