Retiriring

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Sea-Sea, Nov 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I have been playing SF now for 13+ years and have used a lot of money on it, most likely 20.000+ euros over the years, but now it is time to retire.

In the beginning it was very funny, there where a lot of players online in the 13 maps available at that time, and we had a lot of good wars, I think, that we had 2000+ active players online at the same time only on the Scandinavian server, i.e more than 100 ships on every map in average. At that time, you could, as a new player, build your ship up to full elite with the best cannons available (55 lb) for around 200 euros (if you bought the pearls during happy hour).

Now a days, it will cost you 10.000+ euros to build your ship to best ability.

It will take an average player 5+ years to gain all needed crystals/crowns/yulong/safrand to maximize his ship playing honestly.

90% of the players are not playing honestly. i.e. they can gain the needed crystals/crowns/yulong/safrand within 3-6 months, having a big advantage over honest players, while BP is doing excatly nothing about it.

The packages during events are way overpriced, and most of the stuff in them is absoulutly not relevant for the majority of the players, making me believe, that those so called "developers" have no insight in the game, what so ever, or they just dont care. My question is simply, do they want players to buy these packages or not? obviously not.

They could easly sell 100 x the amount of packages, if they just put in the packages, what the players want. Who needs 14 x Ivory or Ebony Deck? Who needs 14 x Carpenter lvl 5? Who needs Obedience Trainer or Stamina Trainer (nobody is using them) etc.

Just by still having the same price for pearls as for 13 years ago, i.e. 99 euros for 330.000 pearls, says it all about the extremly lack of insight those socalled "developers" have. Most players can make that amount of pearls within 1 hr in one of the raid maps, if so desired. To sell 330.000 pearls to new naive players for 99 euros, I will say is extremly unetic.

The same with event skins. What about equipping the skins with gems, that players actually use? Nobody use HP nor VP gems, but nearly all event skins are equipped with these gems?

As I said in the beginning, I have played this game for 13+ years now, but it is just not any fun anymore due to the greed of BP and all the botting and "developers" that apparently have no insight in the game what so ever and therefore do not have any idea what the players really need/want and want to pay money for.

So for now I will just say goodbye to all my online friends, maybe we will see each other on the water again in the future, if BP changes their mindset, which I find very doubtfull, considering the downwards spiral SF have had for many years without any real actions to prevent it from BP's side.

2. lea_kis

lea_kis Forum Apprentice

Spending 20k euro for this :D From that money you can travel around the globe. This is why this game is still available. The many 'winer' who spend ther money on this 'good' game.

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I hear you mate. Take care!

4. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

I will soon give serious consideration to following you. All you speak to is so. In addition the playing environment, from my perspective, has become toxic and incompatible with enjoyable game play primarily because of a few players.. They are few but they are effective in destroying a players game reputation, usually through fabrication of defamatory personal characteristics and attributing them to players of whom they have no personal knowledge or affiliation. And it appears their influence encompasses those who are administrators and moderators of this game. And you are correct about the pervasive use of Exploits and Keystroke Hacks. The game has fundamentally become a Battle Point Harvesting Push Fest, with little to no player expenditure on in game assets. Yes it is time for serious consideration as to whether we are getting a good return on our investment in fair and enjoyable game play. s

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

The biggest problem is that NO DEVELOPER FOLLOW /READ FORUM! If they were a NORMAL dev who CARE about the game there will be at leas one developer who will read all day the forum for what people are actually complaining about. And not mods/admins who are constantly forwarding our threads to them (obviously they don't read).

6. AlPhA_male_1

AlPhA_male_1 Forum Apprentice

aww defender you bring people personal stuff to the game , call people by people who they are not from a server they are not from yet you act like someone is influencing others by that come on man you are the one who says you are this big deal in the real world and now you want to brag how it is hurting your game play *Edit* and learn that you brought this up pawn yourself.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 6, 2021
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You are absolutely correct. Well said!

8. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

There you have it. Exactly the Toxic talk I was referring to. You have no personal knowledge of me or any personal affiliation, and you fabricate things that are untrue.

9. AlPhA_male_1

AlPhA_male_1 Forum Apprentice

well defender make us all proud and leave then it won't hurt any of our feelings if you do i don't know you but i know i like to battle you because your kinda fun but hey if it hurts your feelings the way i talk sorry not sorry like i said in my other post you bring some of this to yourself

10. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mates,

Please keep this conversation civil or it will be closed.

11. uss defender i have known you for a long time and everything you have placed in this forum is true you take care and good luck for future

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.