Feedback Return of the Crystal Raiders

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

i have to try multiple times, this game has become very unstable and logs me off all the time

2. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

3. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

kinda wonder if you accidentally switched the HP of the 50 and 15 mill cause it makes no sense to have the first one 15 mill hp and the small one 50 mill hp since it de-spawns after just 2-3 mins. Had me and two of my mates shoot at the 50 mill and we did like 450k dmg average and that was like barely enough to get it in time. You shouldn't need 3 people to sink a 50 mill hp npc that doesn't give even give rewards worth the work of 3 players. Just switch the HP and rewards of the two npc and it's actually a decent event, now it's not even worth to shoot the 50 mill hp boat, could may as well shoot only the 15 mill

The*Defiant and santrans like this.
  4. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

as long as people keep playing these lame events they will keep putting them out

The*Defiant and bøgholm83 like this.
  5. EF-Leder

EF-Leder Forum Apprentice

Me to.
    2020-08-07 20:00:54
    You have recieved 1 x Firestormcannon.
    2020-08-07 20:00:54
    Monster killed.

6. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

Have anyone received a doomhammer from chests btw? I bought and used 100 keys before shop went down and no doomh for me.

7. CAPTIAN*RYAN

CAPTIAN*RYAN Forum Greenhorn

yeah got 2 from 300

8. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

why is it called crystal raiders, but crystals are not part of any of the rewards?

bøgholm83 and The*Defiant like this.
  9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

2020-08-07 18:48:34 You sank Crystal Raider's ship. <- Shot all of this one and Seachart said I got near 48k in pearls.
    2020-08-07 18:43:56 You sank Crystal Raider's ship. <-Shot part of this one and Seachart said I got near 12k in pearls.

That said, nothing was posted concerning any rewards of any kind in my Logbook. Plus - I took 18 million off a Vuur (before it vanished) and got like 267 pearls, or so the Seachart said. Yeah....oh well...I'm not even going to gripe. Just consider this "player feedback".

Loki1621 and bodean like this.
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Ha-ha-ha! You hit the nail on the head, mate!:confused:

bodean likes this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you for fixing the Logbook for us. I appreciate it.:)

2020-08-08 10:48:37 You sank Crystal Raider's ship.
    2020-08-08 10:48:37 You received 47733 x Pearls.
    2020-08-08 10:48:37 You received 41605 EP (experience points).

12. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

my assessment is the event chests are more profitable than the event ships with the exception of the queen but my complaint is you all made it impossible to sink the vuurs fix this and this would be a worth while event over all grading I give it a c-

13. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

This event is kind of a waste of time.

Pearls are good, but nobody needs them.

Crowns 3/40 ships
    Yulong 0/40 ships

I think what we need is an event where we can farm exclusively Yulongs and Crowns. And when I say farm them I mean more than 90 yulongs. Something where we can make enough during an event to put a dent in Expansion and Weapon slots.

I've bought 7 packs since I returned, some at 79.99. I'm still 450k Yulongs away from finishing weapon slots, but you know who has them maxed? Starts with a B and ends with TS... I dunno what else to say tbh..

14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You said it like it is mate. I see those same ships in the 30 maps non-stop farming yulongs at 4 to 7 per NPC. When you do that 24/7 for a couple of weeks - without any sleep - it adds up to a lot. I guess I just need a lot more endurance.:rolleyes:

Jasie likes this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I just found the quest giver "Jack Hawk" in Safe Haven. How about that? I guess we have some Event quests we can do.

16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Last time I shot the "corrected" game, the Vuurs still paid me around 250 pearls each (after peeling off 10 million+ in hit points per Vuur), so I gave up on them. Sadly - it was not fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.