Feedback Return of the Crystal Raiders

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Aug 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Return of the Crystal Raiders

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on Return of the Crystal Raiders.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

2. Andy94

Andy94 Forum Apprentice

Hurray!

The “Crystal Vuur” flee and de-spawn after 240 seconds.

they only last for 120sec (2min)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  3. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

Only 50 ranking places, thats the bots sorted what about normal players?
    Firestorm + dooms = rubbish why oh why?

4. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

de-spawn timer is either bugged or stupid nonetheless i cant solo kill that NPC with 550k damage 2.1 second reload timer how is that makes sense? do i really have to hit for 700k ??

Tylersgma1999 and The*Defiant like this.
  5. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Vuurs vanish far to soon Im far from a beast but cant even kill one in the time span givin. Not cool :(

6. very low rewards out this event not a very good one realy seen better than this

7. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

it was broke last time, then they fixed the despawn timer

pavlovs dog cut and paste the old broken code

8. Jastreb889

Jastreb889 Forum Apprentice

i did not know that 2 minutes are 240secounds.Maybe only in sea fight .

abah2 and Beowulf171 like this.
  9. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Crystal Vuur despawn time issue have been forwarded onto our developers.

Rymar

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I couldn't quite finish off a Vuur, but look what "all" I got! Yes!
    2021-08-07 11:23:04 You received 2 x Crystals.

P.S. I went to shoot a shipwreck and up comes a botter. He ignores me and takes my shipwreck. But I got his battle points for my ranking! Yippee!

No.....not 700k mate. You are being way too optimistic! Try 1 million per salvo (minimum)! o_O

Note: This "Crystal Raiders" Event did - long ago - actually pay out crystals (thus the name). Must have had some developer turnover over the years.:rolleyes:

Last edited by moderator: Aug 8, 2021
  11. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Not that I've bothered to try to sink a Vuur since I heard about the timer issue, but I don't even see them spawning on many Raiders. Maybe 1 in 10 do I actually see the Vuur spawn. Or do they spawn at some random spot on the map?

Also, many of the raiders do not display their VP line under the ship, but it shows up in the Attacker info when you shoot it, so it is there even when it doesn't show.

Tylersgma1999 and The*Defiant like this.
  12. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

it appears they have set the despawn of the vuurs to 2 minutes 40 seconds and not 240 seconds!
    2021-08-08 06:31:48
    You sank Crystal Vuur's ship.

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. Wilfy

Wilfy Forum Apprentice

the best thing to do with the vuurs is just fire one shot at each one and then walk away. that way you get 10 crystals each set of 5 that spawn and dont waste any more ammo, i've had one down as low as 10 mill left before despawn and they still only give 2 crystals

14. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

Good thinking progress; but one crystal worth 200 pearls which means 400 total and that still NOT worth your effort. Well at this point I'm gonna change my name as "HrellAdvocate" but that NPC gives about 1800-2600 pearl and you can basically 2 shot it with x75 multiplier ammo so i can't image anything as profitable.

15. Andy94

Andy94 Forum Apprentice

The “Crystal Vuur” flee and de-spawn after 240 seconds.

they only last for 120sec (2min)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.