Return of the Crystals Raiders

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Mar 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Return of the Crystals Raiders

The event starts at 12 noon on 4th March and ends at 12 noon on 8th March.

All times are local server times.

The "Return of the Crystal Raiders” event features following:
    • 3 event ships (2 normal and one admiral)
    • 1 event ranking
    • Event chests
    • Event shipwrecks

General Info

During the event you can hunt the event ship: “Crystal Raider” on maps 5 – 45.

There is a small chance to spawn 5 "Crystal Vuur" when "Crystal Raider" have been sunk.

The “Crystal Vuur” flee and de-spawn after 240 seconds.

“Crystal Queen” spawns after a certain amount of “Crystal Raider” and “Crystal Vuur” have been sunk.

All event ships must be shot with elite ammunition.

Ammunition

Marauder ammunition causes more damage against all event ships.

NPCs Rewards
    • Crystal Raider:
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
      • The player who inflicts the most has a small chance to get Crystals.
    • Crystal Vuur:
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with EXP, ELP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage has a small chance to get 1 day Queen´s Legacy or Hailstorm.
      • The player who does the last shot has a chance to receive Marauder ammunition.
      • All players who have dealt damage against Crystal Vuur receive Crystals when Crystal Vuur de-spawns.
    • Crystal Queen:
      • Depending on how much damage you cause (at least 1%), you are rewarded with EXP, Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins and with a small chance with 1 day Queen´s Legacy or Crystals.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage receives Dragon Powder, Black Powder or Crystals and 3 days Queen´s Legacy or Crowns.
      • The player who does the last shot (at least 1%) has a small chance to receive 1 day Queens Legacy.
    Event Chests

In the Event Treasure chests you find many useful items like Marauder ammunition, Legba and Simbi Amulets, Tritons Benevolence, Unstoppable, Dragonfire level 2, Mojo, Doomhammer cannons level 3 and other items.

Shipwrecks

The Shipwrecks must be shot with harpoons. The player who inflicts the most damage gets many useful items such as Marauder ammunition, Firestorm cannon level 2, Armor plates, Hailstorm, Seers Vision and Crystals.

Event Ranking

RankReward
    1.7 days Kings Legacy
    5 x Worldbreaker Canon Level 3
    10 x Tritons Crown
    3 x Divine Booty Bag
    2. - 5.5 days Kings Legacy
    5 x Worldbreaker Canon Level 2
    5 x Tritons Crown
    1 x Divine Booty Bag
    6. - 10.3 days Kings Legacy
    3 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 2
    10 x Tritons Benevolence
    11. - 20.2 days Kings Legacy
    5 x Painbringer Cannon Level 4
    5 x Tritons Benevolence
    21. - 50.1 day Kings Legacy
    3 x Painbringer Cannon Level 4
    3 x Tritons Benevolence
    5 x random3 days Kings Legacy
    3 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 2
    5 x Tritons Crown

Post Event Compensation

The event keys are exchanged for normal chest keys.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Quests

Dark Crystals

Start At: Jack Hawk

[​IMG]

Task:
    Defeat 5 Crystal Raiders

Where to find!?
    Crystal Raider spawns in the map 5 - 45

End At: Jack Hawk

[​IMG]

Rewards:
    10,000 Experience Points
    5,000 Pearls
    5,000 Marauder Ammunition

Description:
    Captain! Well, it’s about time someone showed up. I have another crisis on my hands and no time to waste. The bloody Crystal Raiders are back, despite last year’s overwhelming defeat. They are persistent. I’ll give them that. I trust you’ll do the right thing and deal with this matter before it becomes a real pain in my arse?

Age of Resistance

[​IMG]

Requirement:
    Finish the Quest: Dark Crystals

Task:
    Inflict 5,000,000 Damage to Crystal Vuur

Where to find!?
    Crystal Vuur spawns when defeating Crystal Raider

[​IMG]

Rewards:
    10,000 Experience Points
    5,000 Pearls
    5,000 Marauder Ammunition

Description:
    Persistent and resistant, it can be an ugly combination when talking about an enemy. It’s time to show the Crystal Vuur that you possess the same qualities, captain. Who knows, you might even impress me in the process.

Glowing Hope

[​IMG]

Requirement:
    Finish the Quest: Age of Resistance

Task:
    Inflict 15,000,000 Damage to Crystal Queen

Where to find!?
    Crystal Queen spawns when a certain number of Crystal Raiders and Crystal Vuurs have been defeated

[​IMG]

Rewards:
    5,000 Experience Points
    3,500 Pearls
    3,000 Marauder Ammunition

Description:
    Our enemy is finally showing us their hand. And now the time has come to play ours. Find the Crystal Queen, show no mercy! Squash their hope of ever reigning on these seas. I am counting on your captain. You know I always reward my allies well, but I will not accept failure.