Feedback Return of the Ice Queen

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenPearl

BrokenPearl Someday Author

stop allowing users shooting on other users on group map

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Event reputation is required to complete some of the event quests.

Forwarded.

This has been forwarded for further investigation.

At this moment only Snow Ammunition grants you additional bonuses against event npcs.

Maximum amount of points that player can gain at 1 attempt equals 360 points.

Each 5 seconds you gain 1 point, so a player can hold it up to 30 minutes.

We have forwarded your feedback.

Rymar

BrokenPearl likes this.
  3. BrokenPearl

BrokenPearl Someday Author

Yeah plz do that. they pretend to be cooperative and they start to sink right before the map completed

4. Do not do that! There are a lot of players who just stay there to take rewards and dont even shoot.
    Leave the PvP thing on!!!!

5. Is there any other thing you can use Candy canes on other than buying a piece or gingerbreads?

6. motorko69

motorko69 Forum Apprentice

candy canes you can use to open ship design

7. Am I losing my sight or what? Wasn't the Curse breaker design supposed to be green? I just unlocked it and it is blue

8. And why the heck is it so similar to the Ice Cavalier who can be bought on the damn market? You work to collect 6 pieces, make it an authentic one...

Last edited by moderator: Dec 7, 2021
  9. justlikeme

justlikeme Forum Greenhorn

What gives the new Figurehead?

10. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Junior Expert

same question any knows?

Maceel likes this.
  11. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    This information can be found in the Figureheads Seafight Bible thread.

Swift

12. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

RE: Today's Patchnote
    • Return of the Ice Queen event: We´ve increased the needed points to spawn Evil Snowman from 300 to 350
    Why? Was there too many of them on the sea? No, can't be that as I have yet to see one. I've seen no announcement for one either. As far as I can tell they don't even exist.

13. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

Honestly the Evil Snowman SHOULD HAVE global announce when it's spawn.

flafighter, -PUSAT- and Bawdyn like this.
    • All players who inflict at least 5% damage receive part 1 of the puzzle, a new Figure head, Stone of Storms, Light of Tortuga or Homing Mines.
    can you explain statement above ?? seems not work

i only receive this
    2021-12-14 13:51:00
    You received 323 x Crowns.
    You received 37269 x Pearls.
    You received 160375 EXP (experience points).

thats mean i dont get the minimum 5% damage or what ?

this is from npc mydgard

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  14. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

Can someone tell me how to get winter wonderland task done? ive went to map multiple times and done what needed, but still cant get "perfect". Is it something to do with amount of waves, or?

WalleyeWarlord and owner01[V] like this.
  15. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

group map quest (1837) still not working for me, could you fix this?

owner01[V] likes this.
  16. owner01[V]

owner01[V] Forum Greenhorn

Group map quest still doesn't work, as the comment above already mentioned. missed it for 2 days already now...
    i'm number 10 in the ranking at nl1. i guess i should have gotten it right now.

17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

For what it's worth, the Event Chests are horrible. It is December 18th and they still stink. Elmo's Fire, Winter Lights, Snowmen, etc. - I already have a ton of these worthless things. I don't understand why items "with some actual value" can't be put into them (at least 1 out of 25 chests). I guess this is why the Event Chests are everywhere on the water - the bots aren't even taking them!

abah2 likes this.
  18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I have the exact same question. I have 42,500 rounds of ice ammo. I wondered how I got it, so thank you Pirate Bawdyn! Now I know where it came from. But does it have a special use later in this Event or one soon after? I don't want to shoot it away if it does, but in Holiday Events in the past, if you don't use it, it melts away and you lose all of it. Does anyone know the answer to this query?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
    Bawdyn likes this.
  19. paokaki94grw

paokaki94grw Forum Greenhorn

The prestige where will we need? i have 430 and i take the same prise for the beginning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.