Returning after 11 year gap

Discussion in 'Help' started by MadJackIII, May 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadJackIII

MadJackIII Forum Greenhorn

Hi I'm returning after an 11 year gap. And need help

I have 113600 hp, VP155000, 160,000 pearls 420,000gold 727036 EP

I'm a level 10 pirate, with a level 7 design ship.

I have 35 55pound cannons and 119 50 pound Cannons 1 repair cannon

3 hardwood Beans and a figurehead.

Can anyone tell me what ship I should get with my pearls
    I can't get chat up. When I press on the chat button at the top nothing happens.

All help most appriciated.

Cheers

MadJackIII

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Sorry to tell you this, but - realistically speaking - you have no chance . I started in 2009 and still play some, but players can hit you now for 250k+ with one volley. It would cost many thousands of dollars to build your ship to a competitive level. There are 50 Map levels now and ships with total Voodoo/Hit Points well over 1,000,000, etc. I advise you to get other opinions, but I imagine they will be the same.:(

3. good answer

4. davits6

davits6 Forum Greenhorn

This is a bit false. Level up quests are pretty easy until level 21 (except krakinos/akkorospawn, there you should look for help in public chat). If you dont want to spend money then your best bet is leveling up, doing season tasks and earning competitors coins. It is easy to get some free worldbraker Lv0 cannons that way. And you will get voodoo cannons from leveling up (voodoos now are bad, but it is at least something for beginners)
    When you are level 21 you can easly get commonwealth sellsworth lv1 that gives extra cannon slots and extra accuracy against NPCs.

Or if you are up to spend some cash - the best pack to buy as a new player is corsairs commerce that will give you 1m pearls, 150k cystals, some cannons and ammo etc. For those crystals you can get all the important skill tree slots and go from there. Afterwards in events there are alot of good packs with worldbrakers lv5 and devastators lv1. Ofc this wont be cheap but it wont take thousands also.

So in summary - level up as fast as you can, do seasonal tasks and consider buying corsairs commerce. And you will probably want to buy a pack with lv5 reinforced ribs when there is one (it gives huge damage prevention).

ZwiebZwieb likes this.
  5. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

to be honest, your ship is worthless. but, settings - start config. and reset chat. worldbreak cannons lvl 5 is the best cannons. but you have to spend money. gold is worthless. you need to buy cannons to farm pearls to buy castle and skills, and lvl up and do event..

6. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Play the game as a free game.No amount of money will ever be enough to compete so just play and build and enjoy ;)

7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The level quests and tests are all new, so I would do all of the level quests/tests for the levels below your current level to get some newer cannons. Also, try to make as much progress in the Season as you can to get some Worldbreaker cannons. These are the top cannons available.

For gems/castles/skills, focus on defense, but don't completely ignore damage. Until you get to level 21 the normal NCPs don't have any dodge/damage prevention, so once you are there you can start focusing more on damage.

Create at least one more Preset so you can have a defense setup and a damage setup that you can swap between depending on what you are currently doing. You can do this sort of thing with you ship/pet gems so you have a couple you can switch between. I've also got a third preset/ship I've setup for focusing on harpoons for when I'm shooting monsters. There is no one setup that covers all of what you will want as there are only so many slots.

8. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

You have 2 priorities to start with, max cannon reloader castle and full worldbreaker canns. Maximize season coins as much as you can and build crowns. Pearl stocks should be kept till castle days. Should keep you busy for the next 4 months or so

9. $eamei$ter74{uk}

$eamei$ter74{uk} Someday Author

well said m8

bodean and The*Defiant like this.
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Sorry, but your answer is way too simplified. I have played 12 years this July. It *does* take thousands of dollars. You have to consider much more than what you mentioned. Just to point out one huge cost: 18 Castle slots with multiple options and each goes to Level 10. I myself STILL do not have all of my Castle slots to Level 10 (and I am a Level 45 ship). I also have a high ranking in Battle Points, so I am a frequent player. So no. If a new player wants to waste their time and do it your way, he/she will most likely get tired pretty quickly of getting sunk non-stop. But to each his own. I respect your opinion.

11. cяαcкαѕs

cяαcкαѕs Forum Greenhorn

does that pack still exist

12. Esmeralda♥Pearl

Esmeralda♥Pearl Junior Expert

Yes Crackass, its in the ship & design section of the game. 50€ tho

13. the~club

the~club Forum Greenhorn

Ok if you want to play for free then it will take you about a year and a half to get a descent ship I know as I have done it chests and glitters help a season last 3 months with a month brake next one is beginning September. Lots of free stuff and world breaker cannons included. If you want a good ship with good gems then do events and gain them as you get stronger you will quickly get a better ship. kings booty bags are in chests with lvl 18 to 22 gems spend your pearl on keys.
    I would suggest you join a guild but get team speak so people can talk you through stuff you will get sunk a lot but hey remember who hounded you and when you get stronger revenge is best served cold.
    This game is a lot of fun if you want to compete with the stronger ships then you will have to spend money just do it wisely.
    black Friday in November is a good time. go with it dont take any notice of the doom sayers have fun and good luck. ( get to know the seafight bible it will help)

14. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

O yes the~club is my second ship it has taken me a while to master playing both at the same time. (I still cant do the rift with both at the same time.) neither are that strong by them selfs. but together I can give most strong ships a good run for their money. I built both ships from scratch and love the game good luck matey have fun.

15. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

one other thing BP give away free stuff at the start and some times during an event keep a check on the forum creative lounge for voucher codes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.