Returning player need help on what to focus on

Discussion in 'New Pirate Tutorials' started by .Pivot., Mar 24, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Pivot.

.Pivot. Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone,
    I have returned after many years and I want to get back to this game. I'm lvl 14, with just admiral cannons, a few skills, and some castle upgrades. Can someone guide me on what I should focus on to increase my pve damage? I have good knowledge on making events profitable. and everything, but I'm lost when it comes to optimizing everything. Should I just focus on skills? Maybe look into some new crewmates that are introduced? And are there any $$$ starting packs I should invest into? Any guide or help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Revenger[TR]

Revenger[TR] Forum Apprentice

Hello .Pivot.,

I suggest getting 2 copies of the "All Hands on Deck" package as a starting package; this will help you integrate into the game easily. After purchasing this package, you should quickly focus on level tasks, and with the crystals that come with the package, you can complete your ship's abilities. For this, you'll need additional pearls, so make sure to gather plenty of pearls from events. After completing your castles and skills with the pearls you've collected, pay attention to completing your cannon slots. Using the 6th level RainForced Ribs from expansions will make your progress easier because when you equip it, NPCs can hardly damage you, allowing you to progress smoothly in events. If you have any other questions, I'm here; you can always ask me.

Enjoy the game!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2023
    djt182 and The*Defiant like this.
  3. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

Its things like this that have screwed up the game 22$ TR price v 70$ for regular priced players.
    Regular/longtime players are over lvl25 so could never buy the packages.
    People are buying/setting up ships with TR payment so they get 75% discount. Then join a server buy packages mentioned then all the new packages etc. Within a month or 2 they have a maxed out ship, longtime players and players who don't get a discount don't stand a chance of building their ship to maxed out level. BP knows the TR payment is abused but it keeps the money rolling in they ignore it.

Smaller and The*Defiant like this.
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

@minesleeper If you would like to make a complaint regarding any player please contact Support.

Please remember that all prices within the game are based on country economy.

Since this thread was created in March and OP is no longer active here I shall close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.