Returning player needs help

Discussion in 'Help' started by Wilfy, Jul 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Junior Expert

If you paid via paypal you can reverse the funds. or you could try message support. or ring you bank and reverse payment

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I hope what I wrote didn't contribute to your dilemma. If you used a Credit Card, you will probably stand the best chance of recovery of your funds, but however you did it, try to stop the payment. You will probably encounter a difficult time if you have to ask BP for it back. Sorry to hear about this mate.

3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Just to give you all an update. Wilfy has joined 1-C guild, and he is progressing.

[​IMG]

KLΞIN and The*Defiant like this.
  4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

That's great news *KRUCHY*! Wilfy will enjoy having a good teacher. You do a fine job mate!:)

5. Wilfy

Wilfy Forum Apprentice

Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone for their help especially to Kruchy for taking me in to 1-C and helping me progress.

currently level 23 up from 16 with lots of help from 1-C in tests and shooting event NPC’s.

i decided i wanted to carry on with this guy as he has a lot of skins from the years, turns out i have had this ship for 12 years.
    Looking forward to the next season starting, managed to unlock the tier 2 chest with the time i had left but i know have more speed, cannon damage and harpoon damage so should make progressing through the season a heck of a lot quicker.

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Go get 'em Wilfy!:)

7. I too am returning after four years. How does this boarding thing work? I can't seem to be able to board any npc and I don't know why.

8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

9. Ironhide-4Ever88

Ironhide-4Ever88 Someday Author

KRUCHY i remember this name
    Old player in 1st class ?
    do u know thorpy , Nemesis , ClassicSam alots of older players in 1st class i join them from 10years ago
    or the top of our enemy B*B Joker :D
    its you 1-C KRUCHY ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.